BMW of Westchester

Bernice Hunter, Client Advisor, BMW of Westchester

Bernice Hunter

Client Advisor

August 25, 2018

"Best Experience of my life after 20+ Car purchases"

- Deceived in Nanuet

I purchase cars every 2 years, clearly not wise financially but I consider it my 1 guilty pleasure. My usual frequent dealer experiences are usually the dreadful process that incentivizes me to not purchase a car. I'm extremely busy work long hours and don't have time for games or BS I know what I want and consider myself very informed so I want to get right to the point and the bottom line. I must say bar none my transaction with BMW of Westchester has been beyond my expectations the most positive, customer centric experience, no hassle, transparent and respectful of my life. The total approach to the deal purchase, process and delivery is honest, transparent and customer oriented. Those are adjectives never used when describing car salesmen. I live 38 miles away and drove by multiple BMW dealers while searching for a very specific BMW and I am extremely happy I did. They have set the bar extremely high for anyone I would be purchasing a vehicle from in the future. Special shout out to Dan Capossela the ultimate gentleman that takes it to the next level in customer experience. It is one stop shopping, Dan did it all no discussing things with a finance mgr no back and forth delay tactics to sell you nonsense you don't need.

Dan Capossela

August 19, 2018

"Great service!"

- Joyfull

Seth did an outstanding job! We were in the middle of a 3 hr trip when we hit a pothole and needed two new tires. Seth was professional, worked with urgency and even ran to bring our car around so we could get back on the road. Awesome experience. Treated us like family. Great job!

June 29, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- brod

After some less than excellent experiences with both BMW sales and service departments, it is refreshing to find a Service Advisor who actually cares about doing a good job. Purchased one car at BMW of Bridgeport and one at BMW of Westchester and after experiences with almost every BMW dealer in Fairfield County, CT as well as BMW of Westchester and Mt. Kisco, Seth is the only reason I continue to service cars at BMW and the only advisor I'll work with. He understands what is happening, keeps the customer updated throughout the entire repair or service process, is never defensive and argumentative, gets the job done, and puts the customer first. I would also highly recommend Asher Trinler at BMW of Westchester for sales for making the purchase process fast and seamless and providing a low pressure buying environment.

Used 2018 BMW 330, $44989