BMW of Westchester

CPO Sales Manager

September 27, 2018

"Thank You "

- Trose76

Had an issue with my X4 and the service staff was quick to discover my problem and schedule me an appointment for service while offering transportation to work during my vehicle being serviced.

Mark Davis

August 25, 2018

"Best Experience of my life after 20+ Car purchases"

- Deceived in Nanuet

I purchase cars every 2 years, clearly not wise financially but I consider it my 1 guilty pleasure. My usual frequent dealer experiences are usually the dreadful process that incentivizes me to not purchase a car. I'm extremely busy work long hours and don't have time for games or BS I know what I want and consider myself very informed so I want to get right to the point and the bottom line. I must say bar none my transaction with BMW of Westchester has been beyond my expectations the most positive, customer centric experience, no hassle, transparent and respectful of my life. The total approach to the deal purchase, process and delivery is honest, transparent and customer oriented. Those are adjectives never used when describing car salesmen. I live 38 miles away and drove by multiple BMW dealers while searching for a very specific BMW and I am extremely happy I did. They have set the bar extremely high for anyone I would be purchasing a vehicle from in the future. Special shout out to Dan Capossela the ultimate gentleman that takes it to the next level in customer experience. It is one stop shopping, Dan did it all no discussing things with a finance mgr no back and forth delay tactics to sell you nonsense you don't need.

Dan Capossela

August 19, 2018

"Great service!"

- Joyfull

Seth did an outstanding job! We were in the middle of a 3 hr trip when we hit a pothole and needed two new tires. Seth was professional, worked with urgency and even ran to bring our car around so we could get back on the road. Awesome experience. Treated us like family. Great job!

Seth Williams