Babylon Honda

Andrew Popkin

July 14, 2018

"Oil change "

- Honda208 Verified Customer

Had a great experience. Christie and the staff in service are always happy and attentive. They make me feel comfortable and I trust their advice. I will recommend and continue to return for my services for my CRV.

Andrew Popkin
Other Employees : Christie

July 14, 2018

"Disappointment! "

- SMIFF2K1 Verified Customer

In March I was told The brakes and tires needed attention and on July 6 my brakes and tires now in the green! Which is it! I personally think they will need attention in the very near future. If they had told me I needed to have the brakes done I was prepared to have them do it. It was my mistake not to talk to Fenix about this. I plan to have it serviced again at 60000.

Fenix Villar

July 13, 2018

"Outstanding service in a clean and comfortable environment "

- lseisen819 Verified Customer

Excellent response for assistance locating dropped keys my friend lost in my car in February. Previous visit yielded NO ASSISTANCE AND MADE US FEEL FOOLISH! This service was quick and waiting space comfortable!

Luisa Garfinkel