Balise Toyota of Warwick

979 Reviews of Balise Toyota of Warwick

January 16, 2019

"Excellent "

- Rebellionxo

My salesman was absolutely excellent. Everyone who helped me was great and understanding. I will recommend Balise Toyota to anyone interested in purchasing any vehicle. A big thank you to Mohamed Karism! He made this an amazing experience for me in financing my first car! He was outstanding! If anyone is looking for help with getting a vehicle and plan suited for them I highly reccomend Mohamed Karism! Thank you all so much !

Mohammed Kasim

"Excellent sales experience"

- jpimen9760

Gary Audette was excellent to work with while purchasing my vehicle. He was professional and straightforward making the process a breeze. He worked together with me until we agreed on everything and had the car ready to go when I got there. Definitely a positive experience and would purchase vehicles through Gary in the future.

Gary Audette

"awesome"

- CBelle

Such an awesome car buying experience. Alberto and the staff at this dealer were very helpful in finding the best choice that best suits me. Thank you!

Jan 15, 2019 -

Balise Toyota of Warwick responded

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We appreciate the 5-Star Review. Safe Travels!

January 15, 2019

"Always excellent sales and service"

- skymail

My husband worked at Balise years ago, and that was the beginning of my relationship with Balise of Warwick. Bob Cipriano became our new friend and I bought my next six cars from him, even after my husband retired. Bob helped me with my newest lease of a 2019 Corolla in Dec 2018. Now he is a good friend and I will surely miss him when he retires. The service people are very nice and service is prompt. The waiting area is spacious with many seating options. The manager and finance folks are also efficient and pleasant. I even had repairs on my 2016 Corolla at Balise Auto Repair Center in Warwick and had great service there too. Thanks so much for an easy buying experience.

Bob Cipriano
Ray Goulart
Patrick Rucker
Sean Willard
Other Employees : Patty and Celia in service
Jan 15, 2019 -

Balise Toyota of Warwick responded

We truly appreciate your loyal business and your wonderful review! Bob is a wonderful asset to our sales team and we are thrilled to hear that you have had such a positive and memorable experience with us. We look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come!

January 14, 2019

"very friendly and helpful "

- carleen74

They were very helpful and professional helping me get the financing i needed with no hassle helping me find payments that worked for me and my needs.

Cristian Alvizures
Julio Ribon
Jan 14, 2019 -

Balise Toyota of Warwick responded

Carleen, we appreciate the great recommendation! We look forward to providing service for many years to come! Safe Travels!

January 11, 2019

"Great experience "

- jcamacho

Thank you very much Alberto Jimenez and Farouk Hassan for my xle Toyota Rav4 2018. I will strongly recommend Balise Toyota Warwick, RI, thanks again.

Jan 11, 2019 -

Balise Toyota of Warwick responded

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to providing you with service for many years to come! Enjoy your new RAV 4! Safe Travels!

January 11, 2019

"Super salesman "

- Roger1

Alberto Jimenez was a super salesman he held me with the process of buying my new toyota avalon and I'm very happy with the process

Jan 11, 2019 -

Balise Toyota of Warwick responded

Roger, Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and 5-Star review. We hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your new Avalon!!

January 10, 2019

"great customer service"

- tootsie1

greeted by Bob Cipriano He always is the ultimate professional. I wouldn't deal with anyone else I have bought 4 cars from Bob and I have always been treated very well. I would only deal with him

Bob Cipriano
Jan 10, 2019 -

Balise Toyota of Warwick responded

We sincerely appreciate your loyal business and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Bob is a wonderful asset to our sales team and we are thrilled to hear that he has given you positive and memorable car buying experiences. We hope to see you again soon.

January 02, 2019

"Excellnt Service"

- dscardera

Mohammed was very good answering all my questions about the Rav 4 that I was interested in buying. When I did buy the vehicle I had a good experience with Farouk Hassan in the finance dept. I will tell anyone buy a vehicle about the experience I had wih them.

Mohammed Alkabouni
Jan 03, 2019 -

Balise Toyota of Warwick responded

Thank you very much for the 5-Star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship. Enjoy your RAV 4 and stop in to see us soon!

December 31, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Jcordero

Margarita was excellent, she helped me with my trade and got me a great vehicle. She went above and beyond to get us the lowest monthly monthly payment. Thanks to Margarita we left with a new car and stress free. I highly recommend her.

Margarita Tejada
Dec 31, 2018 -

Balise Toyota of Warwick responded

We're very happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to serve you for many years!