Ball Honda

Elio Carreno

January 11, 2019

"Amazing"

- gabriela09

I came just to look at cars without the intention of buying yet when Elio approached us and asked us what did we have in mind, after showing us different cars and comparing car prices I fell in love with the first one he showed me! Thank you so much my first time buying couldn’t have gone any better!

Elio Carreno

January 10, 2019

"Quick and Easy & Coffee included"

- Honda drvr

Got there at Mid day, to see where I was on my lease, that was ending. David was the salesperson attending Me. Showed Me some cars, with options. He brought in Bernard, and the deal was made. Drove out in a new 2019 Honda Civic. Now that's what I call quick and Simple. No Hassles. This is the 4th time I come To Ball Honda. Always a satisfied Customer

Bernard Brown
Other Employees : David, & Mr. Spitz

January 03, 2019

"Purchasing a new vehicle "

- Rafa22

Ronny Morales is one of the best sales man the help me purchase a new vehicle. We tested drove a couple of cars. He explained all the features and warranties very self explanatory. He’s very professional. This is why I would recommend Ball Honda to San Diego. When your ready to purchase or lease a car Ball Honda Auto Motive Group in National City is here to assist. I’m so exicted thank you so much. Happy 2019 :)

Ronny Morales