Ball Honda

Michael Fitch

November 14, 2018

"First leased car"

- Erikals093

It was my first time leasing a car and Mr Fitch helped me. He was kind and patient enough to help me and my boyfriend considering we took two days to decide. The minute we stepped into the dealership he rushed our way and made sure we got the best deal. I’ve been to several dealerships comparing prices (and customer service) and Michael was by far the best! Definitely recommending him to whoever is looking to lease/buy a car. Would give him 6 stars if I could!

Michael Fitch

November 12, 2018

"Great staff and worked with me on purchase "

- L.Romeroo

Came in and was helped right away by Alex. Got my car appraised and helped me turn my trade in to a new car. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car. The manager that night also helped a great amount and was able to make it work out so I can leave in the car I wanted !

Alejandro Aguilar

November 11, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Carol372

I’ve bought many new and used cars in the past, but my experience here was by far the best. Roberto was a huge help in selecting a vehicle, easy to work with and understanding of buyer concerns. Alex and Gabe helped answered all my questions and were very helpful. Bryan, the manager, made sure I was able to get financing for the car I wanted. Overall, a great experience and I can tell the saying “teamwork makes the dream work” definitely applies here.

Alejandro Aguilar