Barbera Autoland

Sheena Reilly

Jarvis Pinard-McKinney, Finance Manager, Barbera Autoland

Jarvis Pinard-McKinney

November 17, 2017

"The Best Car Salesmane Ever"

- Tee09

He truly made my purchase go through as smooth as butter. I was extremely nervous about this entire process but he guided me through every step with no problem. Going the extra mile for his clients. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

Aaron Wilkerson

November 02, 2017

"Very Relaxing Experience"

- Ray

Aaron Ramos made me feel very comfortable during the whole process. He worked with me to get the pricing right and was able to answer all of my questions. He was very patient with me and worked hard to correct any issues I had. The follow up I received since I purchased my Jeep has been incredible. I would definitely recommend working with Aaron in the future.

Aaron Ramos

October 30, 2017

"unprofessional"

- Kevin1

After applying for a second car loan, they called and called. the first week. Once I finally made my decision, the calls had stopped, and its been extremely difficult to get a hold of anyone. I finally spoke to a general manager name Steve, he asked me all my information. I thought he was looking up my account, instead he transferred me to Hector. Which Hector introduced himself as a sales rep, then later told me he was the financial rep. I am totally turned off by this dealership. The lack of concern to answering any questions, transferring me as if Im not a valved customer is aweful. WORSE CAR DEALER SERVICE EVER.....and of course Im going elsewhere

manager Steve and sales rep hector, Rodney never called me back after leaving messages

New 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan, $30055