Barker Mazda

Bobby Hayden

October 18, 2017

"Amazing "

- Adam

We would like to thank Kris and James for all the help in finding us such a great car. We could not ask for better service. It was such a great experience.

James Relan

October 16, 2017

"Absolutely Wonderful"

- MelissaV19

Troy is a very amazing salesman. He made my shopping for a new car, a very great experience. I'm female shopping alone, therefore Troy showed me everything about the car and make sure I understood. Troy Kyle is just absolutely wonderful. I just absolutely love my MKZ. James Relan in finance explained the financing. Also explained about all the warranties and still stayed within my budget.

Troy Kyle
James Relan

October 05, 2017

"Easiest car buying experience ever"

- Mazdagirl

Kris Morales made the process of buying my new car a pleasure instead of a headache. I love my new Mazda and appreciate the time that was spent making sure I got the right vehicle just for me. Kris is extremely knowledgeable. If you are looking for a new vehicle, try out Barker Lincoln Mazda of Houma and ask for Kris.

New 2017 Lincoln MKC, $41845