Barker Mazda

Bobby Hayden

December 14, 2017

"Great experience!"

- bob & bell

Our whole experience at Barker Mazda was excellent. Troy was very knowledgeable, nice and helpful in finding the perfect vehicle to meet our needs. James Relan was very efficient at helping us to complete our transaction. Both of these men made us feel comfortable, welcomed and relaxed.

December 03, 2017

"Dealer experience "

- Pat LeBlanc

James and Troy made me feel comfortable with my purchase. I feel like I was treated like family. Their knowledge made my purchase easier and helped me make my decision on the vehicle I was interested in.

James Relan

December 01, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- ccortez

Troy Kyle was wonderful and made sure that everything was taken care of before we left including the brake tag and the proof of insurance. Love my car! And James Relan made sure that the finance process was completed in a timely and efficient manner.

James Relan