Baron Honda

Robert Noto

January 19, 2019

"Amazing Experience! "

- Mike C.

This was my first experience with Honda, and it was extremely enjoyable! I walked in to explore my options, and left a couple hours later a proud new owner of a Honda! Mr. Dave Burns was amazing in helping me explore all of my options and finding the best deal for me to get me in a car I can not only afford, but also can rely on for years to come. I thank everyone at Honda, especially Dave, for helping make this process easy, effortless, and fun. Thank you Baron Honda!

January 14, 2019

"Excellent service"

- jeannetrav

I just leased a 2018 Honda Clarity from Baron Honda and the whole process was stress-free. My salesman David Burns was a pleasure to work with. He was honest and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him if you are looking to purchase or lease a Honda. The whole dealership was a pleasure to deal with. When I picked up my car it was clean and the paperwork was all prepared and ready to go. This dealership has raised the bar when it comes to purchasing a car.

January 09, 2019

"My 2nd purchase in 2018 at Baron Honda with Bobby Brodeur"

- My 2018 Honda Pilot EX-L Purchase

In October 2018, I had purchased a new 2018 Honda Pilot EX-L through Baron Honda with Bobby Brodeur. I definitely knew in the next upcoming months that I also needed to purchase a second vehicle for my Daughter who was attending Marist College. The experience from that first purchase lead me to purchase a 2016 Honda CR-V SE also through Bobby Brodeur.. Bobby Brodeur in my opinion, has set the bar on the car buying experience very high. The man is such a down to earth great person to deal with.

Bobby Brodeur