Baron Honda

Sales & Leasing

November 18, 2017

"No Pressure"

- Pete Torres

The first thing I appreciated was the fact that when I first entered the dealership, no salesman jumped on me right away. As a matter of fact, I had to approach the staff in order to speak to a salesman. With that said, I was introduced to Joe Turner a soft spoken, informative, polite gentleman who made my purchase of a pre-owned 2015 Honda CR-V a pleasure. In all my years, I have never met such a nice and honest car salesman. The experience is usually the opposite I have nothing but good things to say about Baron Honda and my experience.

Joseph Turner
Theresa Neikam

November 05, 2017

"Great Service!"

- HKorth

My husband and I went to Baron Honda after a co-worker of mine suggested them. We recently got into an accident which totaled my husbands car. After going through a lot, we were already nervous and anxious to visit a dealership to talk about getting a new car, and we've both have been through horrible experiences with dealerships in the past. When we walked in, we were quickly greeted and Sonny Rahim became our sales rep. We sat down and talked about what we were looking for, and our concerns. Sonny was amazing from the get-go! He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and addressed all of our questions, and concerns. He definitely wasn't pushy. He gave us space and time to think. We did go to other dealerships to look around, but Sonny was the top person we wanted to deal with and in the end, we made the right choice. Thanks Sonny for everything and making it a pleasant, easy experience!

Sonny Rahim

October 23, 2017

"Awesome service!!!"

- krodriguez

My husband and I went to Baron Honda to trade in our vehicle for a new lease. We met with Dustin who could not have been nicer. He was very knowledgeable but most of all made us feel at ease. Super friendly and made the experience so much better. I would highly recommend Dustin to anyone. He is an asset to the dealership and hope to deal with him again for future car needs!! Has been the best car experience we have ever had.

Dustin Resto