Baron Honda

Joseph Turner

Robert Noto, Sales & Leasing, Baron Honda

Robert Noto

October 20, 2018

"Very relaxed no pressure at all."

- chrisitne

Dustin Resto was very nice and didn't push us at all into purchasing our vehicle. He patiently waited for us to make our decision and was very happy to accommodate us.

Dustin Resto

October 18, 2018

"Great customer loyalty "

- Mattymo

Having leased multiple vehicles from baron over the years, they have been continuously great and seem to make it easier every time. Having dealt with Jack Curran the past few leases, he is a pleasure to deal with. He keeps it simple and easy and most of all quick while the whole time treating u more like a friend than just another sale.i will be going back to see jack and Dominick again in a few months when my wife's lease is up.

Dominick Roncone
Other Employees : Jack, Curran

October 17, 2018

"Everything was so smooth and so quick!"

- Tdurmus

So I walked into the dealership with the mindset that I will test drive the new honda civic and then make my way to another dealership to test drive the vw jetta. When i walked in i was greeted by Dustin and he showed me the car and all the goodies that came with it. I fell in love. Dustin was so helpful in showing me the cars features. So after the test drive, we sat down and went over numbers and Dustin gave us many options and explained all of it in detail so it was easy to follow and broke down the montly payment options. I gave the okay and hes like we will finish the paper work and you can drive it home today! I was soooo happy with how fast and smooth this whole process was. I will definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends. Dustin made my first car purchase super easy! When it came to financing options, Joe made it quick and put all the documents together. I love my new car!!

Dustin Resto