Baron Nissan

Jason Yarde

I do it all!!
3.9

October 22, 2018

"Could not be more pleased"

- JobMan18

I had leased my last Nissan Rogue here and decided to speak with Steve about getting a new one now that my lease has ended. I cannot thank him enough for his professional approach to every aspect of the deal. I had shopped around the week before I came because i knew I had wanted to get my car from Baron again. I asked Steve to please give me his best price up front and to avoid the haggling. He immediately gave me the bottom line number (which truly was better than anyone else had mentioned). No games were played and the professionalism that was exhibited through the whole process made it such a pleasant experience. I normally do not write reviews, but this instance certainly merits the praise. I highly recommend Steve and baron Nissan! Thank you!

John Jack
Steve Cirillo
Other Employees : Steve Cirillo, Joe Jack

August 20, 2018

"The easiest and best experience that I ever encountered with"

- Elyse2018

My experience was phenomenal! I have been leasing Nissans for about 25 years. This was my best experience! I found the salesman on this review page. I knew exactly what I wanted to lease! A 2018 Rgue Sv. We negotiated a price on the phone in minutes. All of the paperwork was completed by email and text. I arrived at Baron Nissan in the evening. The lease manager was straight forward and honest! I was given exactly the vehicle and terms that was discussed on the phone. Pierro Lisse was the kindest and most helpful car salesman that I ever dealt with. He will get my repeat business on all my future leases. I was in and out within one hour. That included setting my my favorite radio stations. Pierro even stayed to show me features on the car after the dealership had closed. My experience was a perfect 10. I recommend the dealership, lease manager and Pirro to everyone!

Brian Chabrier

August 05, 2018

"Simply, the best......."

- Sue Carbone

Leased a 2018 Nissan Rogue. I intially started via internet and received an email from Allison. Very quick response with email and follow up phone call. Great customer experience from Allison. I moved on to Piero -who assisted me with the best deal structure that worked for me. We spoke about a few different options and he was willing to negotiate the terms with me so I was comfortable with the payment. He stayed engaged while I decided (for days..LOL) how I wanted to proceed-again, great customer focus and great experience. We decided on the terms and the next day I met with the finance manager Joe-it was a seamless transaction and nothing changed from our original agreement and structure with Piero. No extra "tax charges" (which has been my experience with other dealerships). No pressure for additional options like "tire and wheel"-he explained them all to me -but was my choice if I wanted them. Overall this was a great experience-Baron is a "Class" dealership who employ "Class" folks. When papers were signed, we met other members of the staff and also met the service consultant-Jason F-he too was a nice guy and explained how the service department runs. When we were finished, Piero took us to our car. He explained everything about the Nissan Rogue and demonstrated how to use the electronic door, pare phone, split seats, XM and really took his time with my husband and myself. This is my 5th Nissan and I love the brand- but this was by far the best dealership experience we have ever had. Thank you Baron ! Thank you Piero! for making this the best experience EVER!

Joe Jack