Baron Nissan

GSM
Jeff Olson, Sales, Baron Nissan

Jeff Olson

April 17, 2018

"Everyone and everything was great at Baron Nissan!"

- BR

I had a horrible experience at a different Nissan dealer and couldn't wait for my lease to end so I would be finished with Nissan. The whole process was awful. My parents also had a terrible experience. I thought about buying my leased car because it was a good car but I couldn't even get a straight answer about that. I found out about Baron Nissan and decided to give Nissan one last chance. I spoke with Allison and she sounded very nice and assured me my experience would be different at Baron. I came in the next day and met Steve. He introduced me to Tish who was very nice and helpful. I also met several other people here. Everyone was nice and friendly and not pushy. It was a completely different experience. I am very glad I came here. I have already told many people about Baron Nissan.

Steve Cirillo

February 27, 2018

"Best Nissan Dealership on Long Island "

- JosRogue2018

This was my first year with Baron Nissan and it won’t be my last! I haven’t ever had such an easy and informative experience when going to a dealership. Previously went to a dealership and they had me there for 8 hours going back and forth but Baron Nissan made this process so simple. From making the appointment with Allison to getting a price from Jory, and even the loan process who was handled by Joe Jack was the least stressful car purchase experience I’ve had. They all equally made this process so simple. With the previous experience i had an another Nissan dealership i didn’t think i would go back to Nissan but this dealership drew me in and didn’t fail to please the customer. Satish was the gentlemen who handled the paperwork process and once again had all the papers ready i just had to go in sign and pick up my new car! Thank you to Baron Nissan and everyone who allowed me to once again choose Nissan!

February 27, 2018

"Excellent Service, Great Experience!"

- Brittxo

I have had the pleasure of leasing two vehicles from Baron, both were great experiences. My most recent was a 2018 Rogue. Not only did Allison, Satish & Jory assist me with alllll my questions ( and I had many ) they made me feel so comfortable and in good hands, my delivery went smoothly and efficiently. Allison helped me with all my needs setting up my appointment to making sure that I was taken care of, as well as Satish and Jory during the delievery process. Joe Jack signed me out, He was great as well. I will most definitely recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle to visit Baron Nissan and I will certainly be going back.

Baron Nissan, Greenvale, NY, 11548