Baron Nissan

Steve Cirillo

August 05, 2018

"Simply, the best......."

- Sue Carbone

Leased a 2018 Nissan Rogue. I intially started via internet and received an email from Allison. Very quick response with email and follow up phone call. Great customer experience from Allison. I moved on to Piero -who assisted me with the best deal structure that worked for me. We spoke about a few different options and he was willing to negotiate the terms with me so I was comfortable with the payment. He stayed engaged while I decided (for days..LOL) how I wanted to proceed-again, great customer focus and great experience. We decided on the terms and the next day I met with the finance manager Joe-it was a seamless transaction and nothing changed from our original agreement and structure with Piero. No extra "tax charges" (which has been my experience with other dealerships). No pressure for additional options like "tire and wheel"-he explained them all to me -but was my choice if I wanted them. Overall this was a great experience-Baron is a "Class" dealership who employ "Class" folks. When papers were signed, we met other members of the staff and also met the service consultant-Jason F-he too was a nice guy and explained how the service department runs. When we were finished, Piero took us to our car. He explained everything about the Nissan Rogue and demonstrated how to use the electronic door, pare phone, split seats, XM and really took his time with my husband and myself. This is my 5th Nissan and I love the brand- but this was by far the best dealership experience we have ever had. Thank you Baron ! Thank you Piero! for making this the best experience EVER!

Allison Emanuel

May 31, 2018

"The best service period "

- Macedo0720

I came to Baron Nissan looking for a Sentra and I did not know much about cars, Piero was able to explain everything about the car and answer all the questions I had. I am glad that I got my car at Baron Nissan.

May 31, 2018

"Excelente deal"

- sebaslisse

When I came to the dealer I spoke to the sales consultant and I told him that I knew what I wanted the Nissan Rogue 2018 SV. He listened to me and was able to give me a better price than the other dealer and help me through the hold process. I was able to take the car home that day.

Baron Nissan, Greenvale, NY, 11548