Baron Nissan

Finance Director

September 29, 2017

"Horrible !!!!!!!!! "

- b

If I could give 0 stars I would!!! Without naming names, we were lied to and misled!!!! The sales person reassured us we would have no problems with leasing our vehicle, it is 6 months later and we are still experiencing issues! Lost a total of 1800$ that we can not get back, and they are not being accommodating at all.

Jason Yarde

September 05, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- CC

I have been to other Nissan dealerships and this is by far the best one. Satish was a very honest and wonderful salesperson. He made the whole experience very easy and I was out of there with my brand new 2017 Rogue in not time. I had a great experience and I will definitely be returning to buy my 2018 Frontier from "Tish" as soon as it comes out.

Satish Massand
Joe Jack

June 08, 2017

"Terrible customer service "

- Werty13

I was mislead by my salesman about my retuned lease mileage fees being taken care of when I leased my new vehicle Nissan Rogue. I had to contact Baron more than 5 times and was told by Joe that the issue would be resolved. I have left several messages and have not received a return phone call. Needless to say the matter has not been resolved.

Other Employees : AR