Baron Nissan

GSM
Steve Cirillo, Sales Manager, Baron Nissan

Steve Cirillo

May 31, 2018

"The best service period "

- Macedo0720

I came to Baron Nissan looking for a Sentra and I did not know much about cars, Piero was able to explain everything about the car and answer all the questions I had. I am glad that I got my car at Baron Nissan.

Joe Jack

May 31, 2018

"Excelente deal"

- sebaslisse

When I came to the dealer I spoke to the sales consultant and I told him that I knew what I wanted the Nissan Rogue 2018 SV. He listened to me and was able to give me a better price than the other dealer and help me through the hold process. I was able to take the car home that day.

Joe Jack

May 30, 2018

"Very happy with my experience "

- Sentrared

Very helpful, qualified dealership. Took the time to show us around the lot. Showed us many cars we were interested in . Also showed us cars on the showroom floor. Very knowledgeable employees. Got us a great deal.

Baron Nissan, Greenvale, NY, 11548