Bartlesville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Garry  Ferren, Sales Manager, Bartlesville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

November 08, 2018

"Friendly staff."

- csscattle1

This staff was extremely easy to work with. They were very friendly and patient while helping me find exactly what I wanted. I was able to trade in my vehicle for more than what I owed on it. I am very happy with the vehicle I have chosen and thoroughly enjoy driving my truck!

Wes Davis

November 08, 2018

"Awesome "

- Blessed customer

I was very pleased with my experience with buying my car with Victoria. She is an exceptional sales person and worked ar meeting my needs. I will come back to her for my next vehicle. Thank you Victoria

Ryan McCauley

October 25, 2018

"They will not disappoint"

- 19 Ram Longhorn

I put an online request in Saturday, and within 30 minutes received a call back from Victoria. She and Garry worked with every scenario we gave them, and made the numbers fit into our budget. We were in and out in about 2 hours with test drive and final detailing. It is absolutely worth the drive from Tulsa.

Other Employees : Finance Bill