Bay Ridge Honda

Platinum top 100

November 09, 2018

"Amazing Steve Harris"

- Honda

I was there yesterday changing the oil in my car for the first time. From the moment when I drove through the gates to the time when I got back in my car I felt like I was a very special customer there. Everyone there did their best but for the most part I must thank Steve Harris. He pointed out on an important safety recall that needed to be fixed in my car and I agreed to leave the car to fix it. I got it back on time no problems at all.Steve was there to answer any questions and for assistance from the beginning to the end. I had the best experience in Honda Service Center!!

Steve Harris

November 08, 2018

"Great Quick Easy and professional"

- Mary Jane Monahan

Bay Ridge Honda is the place to purchase your next Honda. Great teamwork. I recommend Frank Baldassare. He is very professional and helpful. Overall my whole experience at Bay Ridge Honda has been very pleasant. Thak you to Joann for working with Frank making sure I got my new Honda CRV.

Other Employees : Joann Hinz

November 07, 2018

"Excellent "

- Shazamgib

Everyone there Is very explainable and helpful. Have answers to all my questions. Easiest method by taking things step by step . Getting a great deal on a car I wanted.

Bay Ridge Honda, Brooklyn, NY, 11209