Bay Ridge Honda

Igor Shiff, Sales and leasing consultant , Bay Ridge Honda

Igor Shiff

Sales and leasing consultant

September 01, 2018

"An extremely Memorable experience!"

- Omar Alherech

I just got a lease on a brand new Honda Civic! Mr. Wong was a very understanding man, listening to everything we had to say, and guiding us. I wish that all sales people could be like him. I wasn't sure I wanted a Honda, but Mr Wong changed that. Mr.Wong explained every aspect of the car through the entire process, letting me spend as much time as I wanted to think it over. He was even willing to stay past the closing time to answer my questions about the lease agreement. I managed to pick up the car the day after making a decision. Mr Wong was so friendly, he made the process so easy and was patient the whole time. He was amazing. I'd recommend anyone going here to ask for him specifically.

September 01, 2018

"The most Amazing Sales Person - Graham Wong!"

- peeti1507

I just bought a new Blue Honda Civic along with my son, with the help of Mr. Gram Wong. Mr. Wong was an amazing consultant, explaining every little detail and part of the lease. He was willing to work with us, and answered every question we had, no matter how obvious. He was very polite and patient with us, securing us a great deal. He even helped us get a deal from the insurance company. Mr. Wong is a very knowledgeable man with a lot of experience, very professional and a pleasure to work with. Ask for him at the front desk!

August 28, 2018

"It was good experience with getting lease on 2018 Honda ."

- LeonK

This was my first time at Bay Ridge Honda . I was getting lease on a new Honda Civic and I'm satisfied with deal I got . My sales person was Don Sagesse , he was very professional and helpful to get the deal I was looking for . Overall good experience .

Don Sagesse