Bay Ridge Toyota Sales

477 Reviews of Bay Ridge Toyota Sales

May 18, 2018

"Awesome!"

- jlee1

I went in just to look. However, upon meeting the most warm and welcoming sales associate,Emanuel Pena I was willing to do more than just look. Emanuel is professional and knowledgeable. Answered my many questions with a smile.

Emanuel Pena
May 22, 2018 -

Bay Ridge Toyota Sales responded

Thank you for your positive review and thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota We are pleased to learn that you had an awesome experience with our certified sales associate Emmanuel. We hope to see you again soon!

May 05, 2018

"magic"

- JhonMaps

these guys will do whatever it takes to get you a car! with my low credit and very little driving experience, i thought it would be nearly impossible to take something off the lot. But from the sales and finance team to the insurance dept, they made magic happen at an affordable price too!!!! Definitely getting another car from them when i drive the crap out of the 2016 camry they got me for uber!!!! thank you bay ride toyota :)

Ray Hungria
May 08, 2018 -

Bay Ridge Toyota Sales responded

Jhon, Thank you for your positive review and thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota. We are pleased to learn that you had a great experience with our Certified sales associates. Congratulations on your 2016 Toyota Camry! We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

April 30, 2018

"Very Satisfied Customer"

- Rich/Carl

Karmeila was very plesant understanding hard working and helped us get the car we wanted thank you very much loyal customer for every new car

Karmelia Marcus
May 08, 2018 -

Bay Ridge Toyota Sales responded

Rich/Carl, Thank you for your positive review and thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we hope to see you again soon!

April 29, 2018

"Very Saisfied Customer "

- Very Satisfied Customer 2018

Upon arrival to the Bay Ridge Toyota dealership I was greeted in the most pleasant way. The showroom is impeccable from the array of cars, lighting and cleanliness. Clearly much attention and care is displayed in these areas, allowing a great impression upon entry. I greatly appreciate the willingness from Ozzy in Sales to assist me with any interest and or questions of the cars, without pressuring me one way or another. It goes without saying that patience is always needed on both ends as the client, from the individual in sales going over the details and showing various models of the car and needless to say from the Sales Manager tying together the numbers to the best of his ability that will cater to my request. Thank you Ozzy (in Sales), Miguel (Sales Manager) and Jason (Finance Manager) for working with me and allowing this experience in leasing the Rav 4 Adventure to be a pleasant one for my daughter and I. It's only been a few days and needless to say we both are very much happy with our choice. More than that, I feel safe and love the handling of the vehicle. 5 Stars across the board for courtesy, knowledge, professionalism, patience and understanding.

Miguel Collado
Ozzy Quintana
Jason Manos
Apr 30, 2018 -

Bay Ridge Toyota Sales responded

Thank you for your positive review and thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota. We are pleased to learn that you had a great experience from walking into our dealership to leaving! Congratulations to you and your daughter for leasing the Toyota RAV4 Adventure, and we welcome you both to our Bay Ridge Toyota family. If there is anything you may need in the future please call our showroom directly! 718 439 7888, Thank you!

April 28, 2018

"Excellent dealer"

- Vinsonyu

Ronald Chu is by far the best dealer I've encountered. Went the extra mile to assist with my needs. Will be doing more business in the future. Excited and loving my new Acura RDX. Thank you so much for your help Ron. Much appreciated!!

Ronald Chu
Apr 30, 2018 -

Bay Ridge Toyota Sales responded

Vinsonyu, Thank you for your positive review and thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota. We are beyond happy to learn that you had a great experience with our certified sales associate Ronald. We all congratulate you on your pre owned Acura RDX and we all welcome you to our Bay Ridge Toyota Family. We hope to see you soon!!

April 21, 2018

"Pleasant,stress free experience."

- bill galvin

Ozzy is a likeable person and is a very knowledgeable sales associate.He was so helpful in putting me into my Rav4 three years ago that I asked for him again when it came time to take out a new lease.I now have my second 2018 Rav4 lease and I am very happy.Thank you Ozzy and every one else at Bay Ridge Toyota.

Ozzy Quintana

Bay Ridge Toyota Sales responded

Mr. Galvin, Thank you for your positive review and thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota. We are pleased to learn that you had a great experience with our certified sales associate Ozzy! Thank you for being a loyal customer and congratulations on your new 2018 Toyota RAV4!

April 18, 2018

"The bestttttttt ever"

- Jasmine Aldridge 20

Came in with so much problems with my old car wanting to get out of it. My credit was not great karmelia And Mark to great care of me I'm driving home in my new rav4 2018.there is no competition Toyota has the best customer service period I will be coming back

Karmelia Marcus

Bay Ridge Toyota Sales responded

Jasmine, Thank you for your positive review and thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota! Congratulations on your new 2018 Toyota RAV4! We are pleased to know that you had a great experience with our certified sales associates. We hope to see you soon, Thank you and please drive safe!!

April 15, 2018

"Best Dealership in NYC"

- Christine Aponte

If you're in the market for a new or certified Toyota, Bayridge Toyota is the best place to visit. My fiancè, little one and I were driving by and decided to stop in to take a look at SUVs. We were greeted by Ronald. He was very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable on all inventory. We went on a test drive within 20 mins of being on the lot. The highlander we test drove was immaculate and drove like we were on clouds. My fiancè and son loved it. When we got to the table to discuss numbers on our trade in and the highlander we were interested in, Ronald and his team (Jaun Lebron) were honest, up front, and professional all the way through. We received a good price for our trade in, I don't think we would have gotten that deal anywhere else. Mark Wilmot with the management team was able to get us a great finance rate, even better than what we had on our trade in. He's awesome. The entire experience at Bayridge Toyota was the best I have experienced ever. Thanks again guys.

Ronald Chu

Bay Ridge Toyota Sales responded

Ms. Aponte, Thank you for your positive review and thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota. Congratulations not only on your vehicle but also on your engagement! We are pleased to learn that you had a great experience with our certified sales associates. We welcome you and your family to our Bay Ridge Toyota family. We hope to see you again soon!

March 26, 2018

"GREAT SALEMAN RAY HUNGRIA (THE BEST) "

- ELIZABETH PAZ AND PERDO PAZ

MY HUSBAN PEDOR PAZ AND I WENT TO FEW DEALESHIP BEFORE WE GOT OUR 2016 TOYOTA COROLLA AT BAYRIDGETOYOTA THE MOMENT MET RAY AT THE USED CAR DEPT ..EVERYTHING WAS SO EASY FOR US. WE DROVE FROM THE BRONX TO BROOKLYN 2 TIMES BECAUSE OF RAY AND I WILL SEND MY FRIENDS AND FAMELIES TO BAYRDGETOYOTA . SPECIAL THANKS TO MARK THE FINANCE MANAGER AND JUAN LEBRON.. ELIZABETH & PEDRO PAZ 2016 TOYOTA COROLLA

Ray Hungria
Apr 03, 2018 -

Bay Ridge Toyota Sales responded

Mr and Mrs. Paz, Thank you for your positive review and thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota for your vehicle! We are pleased to learn that Ray; our certified sales associate was a big help to the both of you. We are excited to welcome you both into our Bay Ridge Toyota family.

March 24, 2018

"Come here, dont waste your time and on pointless dealerships"

- Yuriy

Bought my new Toyota Camry yesterday. So happy!!!! I went to couple dealerships and all of them sucked, i mean people were too pushy, mean, had no maners. I almost gave up. Then my friend recomended Toyota Bay Ridge. Thank God I found this place. Monir - sales specialist went over every single detail, gave us couple of options, suggestions, we were texting back and fourth untill he found what we were looking for. Juan their manager was very nice and welcoming, gave me a call couple of times to make sure everything is ok. Also financw manager unfortunatelly i dont remeber his name was very helpful. Strongly reccomend.

Monir Islam
Mustafa Elliada
Apr 03, 2018 -

Bay Ridge Toyota Sales responded

Yuriy, Thank you for your positive review and thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota. We are pleased to learn that our Sales team made your experience a great one! We are excited to welcome you into our Bay Ridge Toyota family. Congratulations on your Toyota Camry and Thank you for being a great customer.