Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

452 Reviews of Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

February 20, 2018

"excellent service "

- Marie-Claire Hyacinthe

Mark and Karmeila is a great car professional dealer i was please with they service. this is my fifth car getting from them. the staff was great see you guys in 3years. I will recommend anyone to them.

Karmelia Marcus
Juan Lebron
Feb 20, 2018 -

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion responded

Ms. Claire Hyacinthe, Thank you for your positive review and thank you for being a loyal customer to our Bay Ridge Toyota team. Congratulations on your vehicle.

February 18, 2018

"Very Happy with Mamdoh Khalil help in buying my Highlander"

- Mourad

Thank you Mamdoh, Mark and Mustafa for your time and help during the process of buying my highlander! Your efforts are Greatly appreciated! you made my day today.

Mustafa Elliada
Other Employees : Mamdoh khalil
Feb 20, 2018 -

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion responded

Mourad, Thank you for your positive review and thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota. We all welcome you to our Bay Ridge Toyota family and we congratulate you on your Toyota Highlander.

February 15, 2018

"Highly recommend"

- Dominic Harvey

We spent two weeks searching for a new car and visiting dealerships around New York and New Jersey. On our first visit to Bay Ridge Toyota we tested a car and were offered a fair deal on it, but we did not love the car and did not make the purchase. We were very impressed with the salesperson, Monir Islam, though, and when another car became available at Bay Ridge we asked for him to show us the car. After meeting so many lousy salespeople I was glad the car we liked was available at Bay Ridge so we could buy it through Monir ... he was personable, efficient, knew his facts and negotiated the deal well. I have no regrets so far. The car is fantastic and I'm glad we were able to purchase it though a salesperson we liked.

Monir Islam
Feb 15, 2018 -

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion responded

Dominic, Thank you for your kind words. Here at Bay Ridge Toyota we aim for customer satisfaction and we are pleased to learn that you had a great experience with our certified sales associate Monir. If there is anything we can ever do for you please call our sales department directly 718 439 7888 and Thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota.

February 13, 2018

"Best lease price and service"

- Mira

Came here after doing a lot of research and visiting and pricing same lease in other Toyota dealerships. Binod Shrestha, the salesperson we dealt with not only gave us the best lease deal overall but did so in a very pleasant and personable manner- which is something to be commended in this industry. Do your research and come to Binod to get your car.

Binod Shrestha

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion responded

Mira, Thank you for shopping with us here at Bay Ridge Toyota, and thank you for your kind words. Binod is an incredible employee and a great addition to our Toyota family. Please if there is anything we can ever do for you please do not hesitate to call us directly. Jillian Giuffre 718-439-7888

February 11, 2018

"Happy I came to this dealership!"

- MicahB

My experience with Bay Ridge Toyota's Pre-Owned section was awesome. Ronald greeted me at the door, walked me through their selection and answered any and all questions about the vehicle. Juan, the manager, did the best he could with our deal to make sure I walked out with a car that I was happy with (and unlike some of the other managers, let alone the sales people, of the other dealerships we visited Juan actually approached and introduced himself to us). Finally, Mr. Wilmot, the finance manager helped me out even more before we sealed the deal on a silver 2017 Toyota Camry. I will recommend anyone interested in a car to speak with these people. They are all real gentlemen. (I visited a few dealerships that day and realized how important customer service was). EVEN on my return visit to tie up a tiny loose end, they were completely professional and inviting. Thanks guys for all of your help!! Two thumbs up!

Ronald Chu
Juan Lebron
Feb 13, 2018 -

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion responded

Thank you for your wonderful review. Our members of our Bay Ridge Toyota team are very happy that you came to our dealership and that you had a wonderful experience. We congratulate you on your 2017 Toyota Camry! If there is ever anything you may need in the future please do not hesitate to call. Jillian Giuffre 718-439-7888

February 10, 2018

"Rating of Jerry Rosario"

- aroman26

Jerry Rosario was superb! He walked me through the process for trading in my RAV and upgrading to a new 2018 RAV 4. Also, the paperwork was done in a much faster way.

Jerry Rosario
Other Employees : Mike Schwartz did the paperwork in record time. Sign and drive.
Feb 13, 2018 -

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion responded

Thank you for your great review and congratulations on your New 2018 Toyota RAV4. Our employees work hard to make sure that our customers are satisfied, so we are happy to see that your experience was a positive one. If there is anything you may need please do not hesitate to call. Jillian Giuffre 718-439-7888

February 08, 2018

"Great experience. "

- Ghanna

Buying my first car was a simple and pleasant experience. Mamdoh answered all my questions and was very informative. The whole process was simple and Mamdoh made sure I was comfortable with every detail before moving forward with my purchase. I’d recommend this dealership to anyone I know due to the professional employees and quality of product.

Other Employees : Mamdoh Khalil

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion responded

Ghanna, Thank you for your positive review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers have a wonderful experience and we are proud to learn that your experience was very positive. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call us directly. Jillian Giuffre 718-439-7888

February 07, 2018

"best! "

- ruskati

if you decide to buy Toyota go to Ozzy! He is the best. We just bought Camry XSE and his services was flawless. thanks again!

Ozzy Quintana
Mustafa Elliada

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion responded

Ruskati, Thank you for your kind words. Here at Bay Ridge Toyota we aim for customer satisfaction and we are pleased to learn that you had an awesome experience with us. Our Bay Ridge Toyota Team would like to congratulate you on your beautiful New Camry XSE. If there is anything you may need in the future please do not hesitate to call us directly. 718-439-7888.

February 05, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- Panagnos31

Ozzy was extremely helpful in appraising my car for trade-in and helping me understand what kind of car I was looking to buy. He walked me through all the different features of different vehicles matching my preference and price point. The process was extremely seamless and I would definitely come to Ozzy again for another car purchase.

Ozzy Quintana

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion responded

Thank you for your positive review, All of our employees are trained and certified with Toyota, and we are happy to see that they are using all of their expertise with our customers. Thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota, If you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to call. Jillian Giuffre 718-439-7888

February 03, 2018

"“Excellent experience!”- Momdoh Khalil"

- Moha

I went to the dealership to purchase a 2017 Toyota Sienna and I am glad to say that it went really well. I met with Momdoh and He was very friendly and assisted me to the best of his abilities. he is very friendly and he is willing to compromise until He could reached an affordable price I could pay. For anyone who is going to purchase a car at Bay Ridge, I would recommend you to go to Momdoh because He really do care about the relationship that he build with his clients.

Momdoh Khalil

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion responded

Moha, Thank you for your positive review and thank you for choosing Bay Ridge Toyota for your Vehicle. We hope that you are enjoying your Toyota Sienna, If there is anything we can ever do for you in the future please do not hesitate to call. 718-439-7888. Jillian Giuffre