Bayside Volkswagen

Silvano Mastrangelo

Jeffrey Schull, Sales Consultant, Bayside Volkswagen

Jeffrey Schull

July 21, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- Nasif Khan Verified Customer

The Customer service was excellent, John, Angelo and Jade was very friendly and accommodating. Fantastic place and dedicated group. Love the Volkswagen Tiguan 2018. Would recommend this dealership and car anytime

John Albanese
Jade Benussi
Angelo Alexiadis

July 20, 2018

"Honesty, expertise and convenience"

- EricL2381

I stopped by Bayside Volkswagen and Silvano helped me out. I told him what I was looking for in a car and he offered me a test drive in a 2017 VW Jetta. I did not feel pressured in any way and he showed me all of the great features the Jetta had and how it would meet all of my expectations and more. He said I could take my time in making my decision and that helped me feel very comfortable. I liked that he was not pushy at all and his main concern was always making sure I would ultimately be happy with whichever vehicle I purchased. Eventually, I decided on purchasing the 2017 VW Jetta because it was the best value and best car for my expectations and Silvano helped out a lot. I highly recommend him because he is truly an expert in VW's.

Silvano Mastrangelo

July 20, 2018

"An Favorable Experience to Remember"

- 89.VKENNEDY Verified Customer

From the moment I walked into the dealership, I was warmly greeted by Angelo (Sales Manager). He was attentive to my interests and listened to me as opposed to attempting to "sell me something". I truly felt as though we were able to connect personally and subsequently move on to business. As other team members began to engage me, I found my interactions to be consistent with that of my initial encounter. From then on, after making the decision to lease not one but two cars, I was walked through the process in a timely manner. It was clear to me that "their goal was to have me leave satisfied and that's exactly what happened. Team members were transparent and my direct sales person Inki was the epitome of a "highly effective" service provider. He was attentive, responsive to queries, transparent and accommodating. Jade walked my wife and I through the financial process. She was explicitly clear and responsive to questions. While I initially dreaded the paperwork segment, I must say, she facilitated a thorough yet painless process leaving us asking . . . is that it? Effective & efficient is the way I would describe our total encounter.My wife and I literally drove off the lot in our new Volkswagens beaming (Atlas & Passat). Two weeks later, my wife and I are still talking about both our cars and our experience at Bayside Volkswagen.

Jade Benussi