Bayside Volkswagen

John Albanese, Sales Consultant, Bayside Volkswagen

Jade Benussi, Sales Consultant, Bayside Volkswagen

Jade Benussi

February 08, 2019

"My Third Car From Bayside VW"

- MSAUSA17 Verified Customer

Angelo, Sally and John updated me every step of the way, after putting in an order for a new Beetle. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to purchase or lease (like my previous two Beetles). Angelo and John gave me all the options of purchasing vs leasing, especially considering the higher interest rates in effect. They were patient, attentive and accommodating. We were able to work out terms that I could live with. I recommend VW and I recommend these guys.

Sally Morello

"2 year old Jetta"

- GS2 Verified Customer

13,000 miles exactly what I was looking for at a very fair price .....everything took about 1/2 hour all paperwork and car was ready for pickup at my timeline.

Andrew Kovach

February 08, 2019

"The best dealership I have ever went to"

- Familyfirstnyc

I will start by stating I have been to many dealerships, yesterday my spouse went to this dealership. From the beginning Pete (sales guy) and another employee whom ya a lot of collectible cars were great towards my spouse and son. Even though due to our bad credit they were not able to grant us a vehicle, the feeling given to my spouse that my son wasn’t a bother and they were treating her like a VIO deserves the best rating I could give. They were sales guys, baby sitters and family. As I build my credit I would ensure I return here because they deserve all of my business compared to other dealerships. I Will refer everyone here.

Jade Benussi