Beaverton Toyota

Tony Hossini, Sales & Leasing, Beaverton Toyota

Tony Hossini

Sales & Leasing

January 17, 2019

"Easy, transparent, and a return customer!"

- mollyburdick Verified Customer

I purchased my original 2015 Rav4 from this dealership after my divorce and they were so helpful in financing, easing the transition, and getting me into a vehicle I loved. When I saw the new 2019 Rav4 Adventure trim, I knew I had to visit this dealership. From stepping on the lot to leaving with my new car, it was a quick 2-hour process. They were transparent in their pricing, gave me a fair deal for my trade-in, and never once was it stressful. They even worked with my pre-qualified rate, getting me a point lower on financing! I highly recommend this dealership if you want to work with an honest dealership. Go visit the dealership, ask for Biff, and you will not be disappointed!

Biff Babineau

January 16, 2019

"Excellent and reliable Service "

- J

Brought our car in for service and we were very happy with the thoroughness and efficient service we received. Our service advisor was friendly and fair.

John Parenteau

January 16, 2019

"My expirience"

- Jacob U Verified Customer

I worked directly with Liby. It was nice working with someone who genuinely cares about your car buying experience. She was professional, knowledgeable and helpful and I never felt like I was being "sold", just guided. If I ever buy a car again it will be through her. I am really satisfied with the car I bought, it is in great condition. I really appreciate how well they clean and polish your car before you drive off the lot, makes me feel even more excited about the quality of my purchase.

Liby Rodriguez