Beaverton Toyota - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Lupe Quesada, Accessories Manager, Beaverton Toyota

Assistant Service Manager
Daniel Martini, Service Advisor, Beaverton Toyota

Daniel Martini

September 20, 2018

"great place to service your Toyota"

- LCo0he3n

I always receive excellent and efficient service when I bring my leased Prius for scheduled maintenance. And I always am happy to take advantage of the effortless car wash.

Josh Dodson

September 15, 2018

"The staff were very nice and helpful."

- Normajean

When I arrived for my appointment, a friendly staff member was right there to greet me. Conner Featherston was extremely thorough in going over the services I was there for to ensure the appropriate work would be done as well as going through the vehicle inspection report at the end of the visit. He was very friendly and a pleasure to work with.

Conner Featherston, Isaac Frias

September 15, 2018

"Putting our needs first - Toyota service is excellent! "

- HSorensen

Robert Ashbrook (the yellow service manager) was great to work with throughout our service experience. We brought in the car for an oil change and discovered more significant service was needed. He was responsive and explained clearly what was going on with the car. He gave us the time and space to decide whether we wanted to pursue the repairs versus trade it in. He worked with us to find the best solution based on our budget and needs, which meant ultimately we held onto the car and went forward with the repairs. We would welcome the chance to work with Robert on our next service, and are continually impressed by the level of service Beaverton Toyota offers.

Robert Ashbrook

Service Center Photos & Amenities

• On site cafe
  • Free donuts with your morning coffee
Beaverton Toyota, Beaverton, OR, 97005