Bell Ford

Roy Ribeiro

November 04, 2017

"Excellent customer service!!"

- Cparks0517

Definitely had to give Chris 5 stars. He gave me the best price for the car that I had bought. He was very nice and made sure I was comfortable with the car before I bought it. Thank you Chris.

Christopher Mortenson

October 31, 2017

" New Explorer "

- Henry OSullivan

Charlie Garcia was very pleasant to work with,We were returning customer, and we made the deal the same night, He was helpful all around,We will tell our family and friends to go to Bell Fords and ask for Charlie ,

Charlie Garcia

October 30, 2017

"Just leased a Ford Explorer sport "

- AshRNmc28

From the front door I was immediately greeted by Mike Cappuccio who went above and beyond to help me get my dream truck which is the Ford Explorer sport. Mike took the time to explain every detail about the truck and it’s festures and also helped me get the best deal since this was my first lease on my own! He treated me like one of his daughters and I am extremely grateful for all his hard work. The day I came to pick up my truck Mike sat with me and made sure I was fully comfortable and aware of the features in the car for example the hands free lift gate ( my favorite feature) along with the stereo and syncing my phone. Parminder (Paul) Singh the business director was also professional with explaining all the paperwork that needed to be signed and so forth. Everyone working in the dealership was always ready and available to assist with any questions and very personable. Thank you Mike so much again for your patience and kindness throughout the entire transaction!

Michael Cappuccio