Bell Road Toyota

Customer Service Manager

October 14, 2017

"Outstanding experience!!!!!"

- Robert Norton

Kirk Wade was a unbelievably professional and respectful person to deal with for the purchase if the 4th Tundra purchase by my wife and I. Absolutely the best buying experience from Kirk knowing my expectations all way thru finance and final delivery. Having spent more than 25 years in new car dealerships I can honestly say that Bell Road Toyota is by far the best in class. With people like Kirk Wade they will continue to get even better however it is going to be hard to beat EXCELLENT!!!!!!!??

Kirk Wade

October 12, 2017

"Fast and efficient"

- Shane Schnelle

The sales reps over at Bell Road Toyota were excellent. Robert Jones was knoledgable and extremely helpful every step of the way through the process. Their team had the vehicle ready and waiting for me in record time and they made the paperwork process completely painless. I was driving away with my new vehicle in less than an hour.

Robert Jones

September 29, 2017

"Renee deserves a promotion!"

- HandsomeReyes

My wife and I were comparing three different models while looking at the Rav4.. she had the color we wanted and specific trim level ready to drive. By asking the right questions, she figured out what was important, and not so important, to my wife. Although we ended up buying elsewhere it normally takes a lot for me to go out of my way and review but she's totally worth it! Keep being you Renee and good luck!

Renee Houlihan

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center