Bell Road Toyota

Internet Sales Manager

January 22, 2019

"Danny was amazing! "

- Bpierce94

I went to another Toyota dealership this morning with the intent of getting a new Tacoma. The sales guy helping me there told me it wasn’t possible. My brother found a great deal for a new Tacoma at another dealership, so I headed down and met with Danny. Danny was patient, to the point, and put me straight into the exact Tacoma I wanted; from color to rims to accessories. Sheriff assisted us with the financing, Andy made it painless and easy. Overall 11/10 experience and we will be back!

Sheriff Awad
Danny Cantillo

January 22, 2019

"Got just what I wanted"

- Shaggy135

Jeremy was a great salesman. Answered all of my questions easily. Made the vehicle specific changes I asked for. Had everything handled in a timely manner.

Musa Dahdal
Other Employees : Jeremy Bingamon

January 21, 2019

"Amazing experience! "

- Mcastaneda

Danny Cantillo was awesome, best sales rep I ever met! He is the reason I went to Bell Road Toyota and bought a car. He was very friendly, honest and checked on me in the whole process. I would recommend him to all friends and family.

Danny Cantillo

2019 Toyota Corolla

Used 2017 Toyota Corolla, $14888

2017 Toyota Corolla

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center