Benchmark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Internet Sales Manager

September 20, 2018

"RAMdriver"

- Bama Ref

I went to Benchmark after a failed deal for a new truck at another dealer. Only this time I was looking at Chargers. I have had only two visits, after first communicating on-line with Jason Mirabito. Jason has been a very good sport answering all my questions. He has been very professional in his dealing with me. The thing that really impressed me most was that unlike other dealerships, he didn't start right up asking us so many personal financial questions or tag up with his manager to try to pressure me into anything. My wife and I haven't yet made a decision on a new vehicle, be it another truck as at the first, or a new car, but when that time comes . . . we expect Jason will do the deal right!

September 19, 2018

"Altima "

- Altimagirl

I usually hate car shopping but doing it here was a pleasure. The people were great and extra helpful. I highly recommend it to everyone.

September 18, 2018

"Wrangler Purchase"

- holly205

As a single mom, car shopping can be intimidating. I often feel taken advantage of because I’m a woman, but Benchmark is the only place where that didn’t happen. I was listened to and actually taken seriously. That was a nice and welcome change. I highly recommend this dealership.

New 2018 Ram 3500