Benchmark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Internet Sales Manager

October 27, 2018

"Buying made easy!"

- MakingDaylightCharters

Jason Mirabito made my buying experience very pleasurable. Constantly going above to help me get the vehicle I wanted and making the transaction a breeze. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

October 04, 2018

"Excellent first time car buying experience!"

- Brittc

Jason went above and beyond to make my first time car buying experience an excellent one. He made it easy from start to finish. He was honest and up front as well as very knowledgeable to answer all the questions I had. He also took the time to make the experience even more personable by following up regularly and offering assistance with whatever I may need. I would highly recommend this dealership and Jason for any one in the market for a vehicle. I will definitely be using them again in the future. I can’t say enough good things!

October 04, 2018

"Make this your first stop"

- wareaglefan444

This was my first time at this dealership, I was greeted at the door by my salesman. Everything about this experience was great. No pressure,staff went above and beyond and the best part was I arrived at the dealership at 330,after that drive,credit check and signing all the papers for the car I was out the door at 5:30. This was my first time at the dealership but from now on will be my first stop. Go see Jason. He will take care of you. Everything was painless

New 2018 Ram 1500, $44892