Bergey's Ford

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 11, 2017

"Great experience"

- Claudia M Dourado

I knew i wanted to purchased another Ford vehicle as I have been extremely satisfied with all 3 Ford vehicles I've had. Keith was very pleasant and knowledgeable, he really made my experience of trading in my 5yro Ford Flex into a brand new explorer sport very pain free and enjoyable. I drove out a very happy costumer!!!

Keith Godshall

November 11, 2017

"Awesome experience. "

- Paul McAndrews

Found the exact 2017 truck I was looking for for a reasonable price. I am very happy with the truck i purchased. I have zero regrets knowing I will be driving this vehicle for the next 15 years.

Joe Davis

November 08, 2017

"I got what I wanted, the day I needed it."

- Winfield Anderson

While reviewing my options at a Nissan Dealer where I learned my 13 year-old, 195K Titan had suffered a terminal breakdown, I looked online for a not-to-used F-150. Low and behold, Bergey's Ford had several 2015's in stock that would meet my needs! I called and spoke to Tony Aquino, and he said to stop by to see their inventory. He was confident that I could drive home with the "new" Truck I was dreaming of because they had many finance options. Well, I am very happy to say that working with Tony and the sales staff was an excellent experience, and they had a great selection of Certified Pre-Owned Ford®? trucks on the lot. Tony was awesome, very friendly and solution oriented. The 2-year old vehicle looked and smelled like new inside and out! The dealership is in a sparkling new condition, clean, warm, and welcoming in a beautiful neighborhood. I can't wait to go back for my first free oil change in my beautiful 2015 Midnight Black Supercab FX4!

Rick Alderfer Jr.
Other Employees : Tony Aquino (Five Star)

Bergey's Ford, Ambler, PA, 19002