Berman INFINITI Chicago

1130 Reviews of Berman INFINITI Chicago

August 10, 2018

"Recall and Service"

- Anbudaiyan

Recall was promptly taken care of. Additional repairs were satisfactory but additional up selling rubs you the wrong way. First call for pick up service was lost as a second call after twenty five minutes was needed to get a ride.

Aug 13, 2018 -

Berman INFINITI Chicago responded

Anbudaiyan, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

August 10, 2018

"Welcoming and easy. "

- Nik

Addy was able to help me purchase my first car with ease. I enjoyed his shared love for infiniti, as he made the purchase more enjoyable than nerve wracking. Communication was easy and he was able to answer all of my questions. Coming from Milwaukee down to Chicago, he was able to help me in every step.

Addy Titre
Aug 13, 2018 -

Berman INFINITI Chicago responded

Nik, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

"car inspection "

- Chillwill

I brought my car in for a used car inspection, and was given a list of a couple things I neeed from Jermaine. My car was still under a 30 Day factory warranty. So I was able to give the papers to the dealer. Even tho they claim that berman Infiniti wasn’t truthful about the treads on one of my tires. They agreed they would replace them both for free. And they would also look to see if the rear pads needed to be changed out like Berman suggested. Thanks

Berman INFINITI Chicago responded

Chillwill, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

"Awesome Experience"

- Ferds

Jordan Tidhar was patient, helpful and extremely considerate to all my concerns. He made the process seamless and actually enjoyable on my end. I would recommend him to anyone looking in to buying or leasing a car. A big Thank You to Jordan and Berman Chicago.

Jordan Doron Tidhar

Berman INFINITI Chicago responded

Ferds, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

August 08, 2018

"Great customer service & very helpful staff "

- garytsao

They have great customer service and a very helpful and knowledgable staff. We had a good experience buying our QX60, and we would highly recommend Berman Infiniti!

Chloe Alsubagh
Ken Zeller
Joseph R. Limjuco
Howar Ruiz

Berman INFINITI Chicago responded

garytsao, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Congratulations on your new QX60 and welcome to the Berman family!

"Excellent Service"

- Segrant

I have an Infiniti FX 35 and it had been stolen. I had to bring the vehicle in for them to make me a brand new key for the vehicle. It was done on the premises while I waited. It took them a little over 30 minutes to get everything done and me on my way. I was treated with care and concern the whole time I was there. Excellent service, excellent care.

Kelly Smith

Berman INFINITI Chicago responded

Segrant, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

August 07, 2018

"Berman made a mom feel safe when daughters car didnt"

- Scaredmom

Berman went above & beyond to help resolve a car issue that was brought to them late on a weekend. They helped my daughter with rides and kept me informed of options to her her home safely. They even discounted the work done because they felt so bad for my situation which was not their fault. They made a bad situation better just by being so kind. Love them

Hilary Owens
Aug 08, 2018 -

Berman INFINITI Chicago responded

Scaredmom, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

August 06, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Eyes

I’m always pleased with the service that I receive at this location. I travel from Orland Park just to come to this location because I feel valued as a customer .......That’s excellent customer service ! Jermaine Waterman is and has always been the greatest from the very first day I met him.

Aug 08, 2018 -

Berman INFINITI Chicago responded

Eyes, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

August 05, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Ayannaep

Ken is awesome! He was patient, resourceful and went above and beyond to not just sell me a car but to help me buy the car that would fit my needs. I came in late one night and he stayed behind past closing just so that I left a happy customer. He extended the service by inviting me back in to help me acquaint myself with the car’s features. I will definitely come back to him for my future purchasing/leasing needs.

Ken Zeller
Aug 06, 2018 -

Berman INFINITI Chicago responded

Ayannaep, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

August 03, 2018

"Recommended service"

- ILFS Scott

Awesome group of people in the service team. Real joy. This is my first service visit with Berman and couldn’t Burke happier. I’ll be back.

Kelly Smith
Aug 06, 2018 -

Berman INFINITI Chicago responded

ILFS Scott, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

1 - 10 of 1,130 results