Berman INFINITI Chicago

Jimmy Kottler

Chloe Alsubagh, Sales Consultant, Berman INFINITI Chicago

Chloe Alsubagh

July 19, 2018

"Just an oil change and checkup"

- mkowalsky

Great experience at the dealer but the traffic in the immediate location is getting very troublesome. Given where I live it may be easier to drive further north to Fields in order to avoid the traffic hassle.

July 18, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Junejones68

I brought my car in to get an oil change and as usual my car was done in a small amount of time. Each time I go to Bernan’s The service is excellent Kelly treat us like royalty. I bought my car from another dealer and I don’t want to go back there because Berman’s service gets better each time I take my car there.

Kelly Smith

July 18, 2018

"The only place I trust with my car!"

- HildaSolis86

Nice and clean waiting area with snacks & drinks/coffee , I always kill 2 birds with 1 stone since they offer free shuttles..While my car is getting serviced I always run another errand with the complimentary shuttle..

3.0