Bernardi Toyota

Emad Boutros

August 11, 2018

"The easy deal"

- KristinIshac

We went to our local Toyota dealer to lease a car for my elderly mom. It was a busy Saturday but we didn’t have to wait for a sales person to help us. Stephan was attentive and got us a better lease deal than what we asked for. They worked out our payments to include all the fees so we didn’t have to put anything down. The manager John was honest and informative going over all the details of a leased vehicle and building on what we already knew. They could not have been more professional. Stephan went over all the options in the car with me then offered to do it again with my mom. We love our new Corolla!

Stephan Abermagger
Other Employees : John Goncalvez

August 09, 2018

"Fabulous Buying Experience"

- cleve

In my quest for a new vehicle--I had many "teasers" from Ford--the special "E-Price" was nothing more than an invitation to come in and talk. Bernardi offered their E-price--which they honored. It was an easy choice to transition to a Toyota The salesman "Artie" was fabulous-great delivery experience

Artie Johnson

July 31, 2018

"Great experience "

- I.c

Omg. I went there because I want to buy a new car, but then I wasn’t sure until a gentleman named darmy Grullon appeared. he’s the nicest guy I ever meet, sweet, kind and helpful. I wish I can find a customer service like that every where I go.

Darmy Grullon