Bernardi Toyota

Vivien Martins

Stephan Abermagger, Sales Consultant, Bernardi Toyota

Stephan Abermagger

September 19, 2018

"Great, reliable service. "

- Srovers

Went to Bernardo Toyota to lease my latest car and I had a great experience working with Cowboy Ron and his finance team! I really feel like they tried to get me the best deal possible and were realistic on what addons I actually needed and which ones I probably would never use to keep down my lease cost. I was very appreciative of how honest and upfront they were and it made me feel like I made the right choice when I walked out the door! I will definitely be back when my lease is up in 3 years!

September 18, 2018

"Excellent "

- Kidcarlos

A good experience I went to buy s use vehicle and walked out with a new one instead, lol are very knowledgeable and nice I would do business here again and I travel from Springfield ma

Darmy grullon

September 18, 2018

"Very happy with my experience"

- Raina Gabriella

So glad that I worked with Cowboy Ron! He is awesome. He is truly knowledgeable in the industry and genuinely cares about his customers. He took the time to explain each step of the process and I am so happy with my overall experience!