Bernardi Toyota

Jose Tang

December 12, 2017

"2018 tundra"

- Privatephilpott

Just got a brand new 2018 Toyota Tundra from bernardi. Amazing service. Del and Charlie made you feel like family. And it was painless. Will definitely be buying my wife’s next car there!! Thanks again Charlie and del.

Other Employees : Charlie

December 11, 2017

"We walked in to lease a sienna "

- picklehausdeli

We walked in to lease a Toyota Sienna, a very professional sales executive took care of us right from the beginning till the deal was completed. He was so helpful so we end up leasing 2 Toyota Sienna, even after the sale he contacted me to make sure I’m happy with cars and everything was good h knew every option in the car and he answered every question we had, by far he is the best car dealer sales executive I ever met, he deserve 7 stars ) thank you so much for all the help and kindness. The financial executive Mike made a great job he tried to give us the best deal and save us money on different additional options and he did, he is very kind and professional, we love to do business with Bernardi Toyota specially when Oudom and Mike are there. A big thank you, Sam Hannoush Pickle Haus Deli

Oudom and Mike

December 11, 2017

"I had a great experience at Bernardi Toyota. "

- Kathy

I was so happy I bought my car at Bernardi Toyota because I felt they gave me a fair deal on a quality vehicle. I have never negotiated for a car by myself and they made the experience stress free. The salesperson that helped me was very knowledgeable about the car and there was no pressure. I highly recommend Bernardi Toyota. Dell was the salesperson that helped me.

Dell Silva
Other Employees : Nick Scelsi.

Bernardi Toyota, Framingham, MA, 01702