Bianchi Honda

Jamar Gregory

Dan Milhisler, Sales Consultant, Bianchi Honda

Dan Milhisler

November 17, 2018

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

- Hill44146

Ken Hammer was my salesperson, I called ahead as I was coming from Cleveland, Ohio. I was totally pleased when I arrived at the dealership. It was a 100% difference from a previous experience. Ken was was very pleasant and had the truck waiting for me when I arrived. There was no high pressure sales pitch and once I made the decision to purchase, the rest was easy. Working with Mike Mobilia was also a pleasure. I really enjoyed purchasing this vehicle! This was an all around great experience. Thanks guys!

Ken Hammer

November 14, 2018

"Best first experience "

- Canedy13

This was my first experience buying a car and I couldn’t have picked a better dealership! Henry was fantastic! Thank you guys so much!

Henry Aldrete
Mike Mobilia

November 14, 2018

"One of Erie's Best"

- brose0471

Mike Clement and his team we're fantastic to work with!! Mike listened to my needs, and delivered!! I am extremely satisfied with my experience.

Brian McWilliams

Used 2016 Honda Fit, $16342

2016 Honda Fit

Used 2017 Honda Fit, $15824

2017 Honda Fit

• Car Wash (free for customers)
  • Child Friendly Waiting Area