Bianco Auto Sales

2 Smith St., Stamford, Connecticut 10801

Ed D, General Sales Manager, Bianco Auto Sales

November 11, 2017

"Courteous, Professional and Respectful"

- Scwii

One of the best car buying experience I have ever had. We’ll go back to dealer for future purchases and recommend friends and family.

Ed D
Other Employees : Roger (owner)

October 26, 2017

"Great dealership "

- Jetsfan69

We bought a car for my son here and we couldn’t have been treated any better by the people of Bianco Auto Sales! Ed help us through the process and made it so easy for us to come out with a car we could afford and love! He went above and beyond for us. Definitely coming back for another car in the near future!

Other Employees : Frank Bianco and Rick

October 26, 2017

"Very friendly and Fast"

- anthony335

I sold my BMW to Bianco Auto in Stamford, CT today. Ed and Roger are a pleasure to deal with. Roger offered me a fair deal immediately and Ed walked me through the entire process like a gentleman. They even had someone drive me home (since I sold my car on the spot). They are fair, friendly, fast and professional.

Used 2010 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $10995