Big Two Toyota of Chandler

Asst. General Manager

December 19, 2017

"Long time Customer "

- Jim5745

I’ve been coming to this dealership since I left Active Duty (Army) since 2010. I have bought 2 vehicles from this location and have not had an issue. I have dealt with the same service manager (Billy Garlin). I’ve never had an issue and he’s always been friendly and helpful. Also they have given been great advice in the maintenance of my vehicle, which has saved me tons of money on the long term.

Billy Garland

November 21, 2017

"question the techs"

- upset customer

I am a FEMALE! I moved from out of state to AZ and have been trying to find a place to take my Toyota. I have been experienced horrible treatment by this dealership. I have been giving the benefit of a doubt. But when you say I need a $700 radiator on a car that has 40,000 miles, I didn't hesitate to get a second and third opinion. SURE ENOUGH, my vehicle is in PERFECT condition. No signs or warning of my vehicle needing that type of service. I even got to see my diagnostic in person. BIG TWO you are full of it!! I really hope someone doesn't get hurt due to your lack of honesty!

November 01, 2017

"Nacho and the sales manager were a joy to work with."

- Tyler Thomas

Nacho and the sales manager were a joy to work with. I would consider myself a "difficult" customer to deal with, especially when buying a vehicle, and the staff at Big2 was more than willing to go the extra mile to take care of us. We really appreciated Nacho and will definitely be telling out friends and family. Thanks again!

Nacho