Bill Currie Ford

Service Manager
Tom Cummings, Finance Manager, Bill Currie Ford

Tom Cummings

August 18, 2018

"Excellent sales experience and vehicle inventory"

- TransitDriver

I have bought from Bill Currie several times. This was again a great experience. Joe moon the sales expert I worked with was very knowledgeable and allowed me to advise him what I need and can afford with any push of what he thought I needed. He advised me what they had in their large inventory based on what I was looking for and we found the perfect vehicle for my needs. Pricing was better than other Ford dealers in the area too so overall very happy with Bill Currie yet again! Also thanks to Monica for the assistance again with the final paperwork and financial portion. Monica is very nice and professional as well.

Joe Moon
Monica McEwan

August 03, 2018

"New truck purchase"

- Scottg

Great help and service for new car buying experience! No hassles and straightforward sales experience. Sergio did a great job of being attentive to what I was looking for.

August 03, 2018

"very happy with entire experience"

- William

My Salesman Sergio took care of all my needs including trade in in a timely manner. He answered all my questions and followed up with every detail. He is aprofessional with no nonsence approach which is what I was looking for. I would recomend him and I will be back infuture for my next Ford purchase. William

Used 2015 Ford Fusion, $14548