Bill Dube Hyundai

905 Reviews of Bill Dube Hyundai

July 17, 2018

"True professionals . "

- Bigfan

They worked tirelessly to put a deal together that worked for me and I appreciate everything they did for me . I can’t thank them enough keep up the great work

David Shafman
July 13, 2018

"Great Experience. Low Pressure. Customer-Focused"

- MarkR33

The dealership has a great team. We worked with Cocoa from a Sales perspective and Domenic for Financing and Angel assisted with other aspects of the purchase. Its a friendly, personable group of people. We purchased a used certified car from them, and it worked out well.

July 02, 2018

"Very Professional"

- CYO1028

Mechelle, was a pleasure to deal with and would highly recommend her and Bill Dube to my friends. Dominic was very patient explaining and walking through the warranty and financing Process.

July 01, 2018

"Easy, knowledgeable "

- Bob-Ioniq

I work with Angel Henriquez, Domenic Pellegrino and Patrick Taylor. All of them were professional, prompt, knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I liked that I got a initial great price for my Ioniq, they found the car I wanted and got the price I wanted.

Other Employees : Patrick Taylor
June 11, 2018

"Very Satisfied"

- Dorothy

Bill Dube Hyundai went out of their way to help me with lease turn in and new lease. Everyone in all departments were very helpful.

Dan Swartz
David Shafman
Other Employees : Dominick
June 11, 2018

"Awesome "

- Robin

Coco was great . He answered all my questions and waa able to get the car ready for me earlier than discussed. He said I could call him anytime with questions.

May 28, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- Steve

This is our third car purchase from Bull Dube Hyundai and each time I have had a very good experience with them. This time was exceptional due to the people that work there and in particular, our Customer Advisor (sales rep) Kristen Murphy. She was professional, knowledgeable, and very easy to work with. We were very happy not having to play the normal games that you some times need to do when buying a car. She treated us with respect and we reached a final sale without all the "pain" you can sometimes get from other dealerships and sales reps. Will explained everything very clearly during our closing and was very efficient with our time and answered all our questions. I highly recommend going to Bill Dube when purchasing your next car.

Kristen Murphy
Will Stiegletz
May 22, 2018

"Second Sales Purchase"

- James Florence Jr

This is my second time purchasing a vehicle with Bill Dube Hyundai. Both times have been simple, straightforward, and fantastic. This time I would like to thank Alisha and Mechelle for all of their help in making this an incredibly easy and quick process. I had a wedding to go to the day I stopped in for my appointment (Saturday), and Mechelle was already at the door waiting. We took a quick test drive and I was pleased with the newer 2017 Sonata Hybrid. I opted to trade in my 2015 for the 2017 under a buyback and lease. Typically I purchase vehicles but the leasing options were favorable enough to take that route as I typically sell my cars immediately at the end of any loan agreement. I was able to take the new car in under two hours, with temporary plates, to the wedding! I returned on Monday and Alisha was very accommodating and attentive with the paperwork, and we were able to get the car stickered and the documents sent to the RMV and insurance. Also I should include that I have always had a good experience with their service department, as I had taken my 2015 Sonata to them for every maintenance service since purchasing that car as well. They are prompt and helpful. Thanks again!

Alisha Jussaume
May 20, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Irwinpoleo

The staff here is courteous, professional and friendly. They are also very knowledgeable about their inventory. They were able to match my credit unions finance rate. This was one of my best car buying experiences.

Will Stiegletz
May 04, 2018

"A great experience."

- P&Msuv

Purchase vehicle. Very happy with all the time & help we receive. All of our questions were answered properly & with details that gave us more info to our decision. Will definitely refer our friends & family to the Dube dealership

Kristen Murphy