Bill Kay Chevrolet

Jose s

November 14, 2018

"Great Service"

- ROSHAWN Verified Customer

The service was excellent and the staff was wonderful the service I got done was way cheaper than these other shops around here I totally will keep going to Bill Kay Chevrolet.

David Shearer
Lara Boudreaux
Other Employees : Danny Contreras

November 12, 2018

"Great Service!!"

- kellylaisch Verified Customer

The service was quick and they were polite. I will always bring my Chevy back there. I waited for my care and they were able to find the problem efficiently

Lara Boudreaux

November 07, 2018

"Best Corvette Service in the Area"

- jroldham51 Verified Customer

Brought my 2016 Corvette Coupe that I purchased in April 2018 as a CPO from Bergstrom Chevrolet in Middleton WI into Bill Kay with a transmission shifting problem. This was my first visit to Bill Kay and the dealership was highly recommended by members of my car club as THE place to go for Corvette service. They were right! Chris Schaefer was my Service Advisor and John Knopf was my technician. Both did an OUTSTANDING job from the moment I arrived. I explained the problem to both Chris and John. Very nice to be able to talk directly to the technician. Chris called me every day with a status report. John determined that the transmission valve body needed to be replaced after searching for codes and bulletins. It took a couple more days to get the replacement part. When I picked up the vehicle, I was very pleased that the jerky, slow lower speed shift problem had been eliminated. Paddle shifting response was significantly improved as was the automatic shifts. John also completed the standard inspection and oil change / scheduled maintenance items. All of this was covered under the CPO warranty. I am completely satisfied with my first Bill Kay experience. Chris and John have earned my Corvette service business for life!

Chris Schaefer, John Knopf

Used 2014 Chevrolet Corvette, $43988

2014 Chevrolet Corvette

Used 2008 Chevrolet Corvette, $42988

2008 Chevrolet Corvette

• Free Car Washed on Saturdays!
  • Every 5th Oil Change is Free!
Bill Kay Chevrolet, Lisle, IL, 60532