Bill Kay Chevrolet

Paul Labak

January 23, 2018

"Excellent service!"

- Austin34

We had an excellent experience working with the Bill Kay Chevrolet team. Connor, Jose, and Joe are all very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable in what they do. Overall we had very pleasant and excellent service from everyone we had the pleasure of working with.

Connor McDermott
Jose Salas
Joe Komendanchik

January 23, 2018

"Hassle free purchase"

- Herb18

My purchase was a pleasant experience. Dave Scherer proved to be very knowledgeable about the Corvette. He answered my questions and I felt no pressure deciding. The price agreed upon was within the range of my expectations. My wife waited in the children's playroom with our grandson and Dave voluntarily carried papers back to her for her signature. We would highly recommend Dave Scherer and Bill Kay Chevrolet.

Dave Scherer

January 20, 2018

" My new Chevy Cruz "

- Srodriguez68

I went in upside down on my loan looking for a brand new car that stayed in my budget. These guys were completely honest and did everything they can to help me out. I love my car and will be referring family and friends to them.

Connor McDermott

New 2018 Chevrolet Colorado, $23160

2018 Chevrolet Colorado

New 2018 Chevrolet Equinox, $31114

2018 Chevrolet Equinox

• Free Car Washed on Saturdays!
  • Every 5th Oil Change is Free!
Bill Kay Chevrolet, Lisle, IL, 60532