Bill Kay Chevrolet

Paul Labak

November 17, 2017

"Customer service"

- Mrs. Bui

5 stares for the excellent service our salesman rendered. We went in knowing exactly what we wanted and he didn't try to deviate from that objective. Very respectful and informative.

Tom Murphy and Jessie

November 08, 2017

"Truly enjoyable"

- NatalieOK

My experience at Bill Kay was truly a positive one. I had a few vehicles in mind while shopping and my salesman, Tom, didn't put any unnecessary pressure on me when it was time to head to the other dealer for a test-drive. Needless to say, from the moment I entered the other dealer I knew I'd be going back to Bill Kay. The customer service there is unparalleled and I'll certainly be back when it's time for my next vehicle.

Tom Murphy

November 07, 2017

"My Salesman was just the right amount of pursuation and help"

- Marcia's volt

To have a salesman that knows all about the specific car is unusual. It was great to have the help and to know that he will continue to answer any questions, any time as needed. When a spoke to the service people as the dealership they too were extremely helpful.

Paul Labak
Other Employees : both Volt Mechanics at your facility. Unfortunately I did not get their name.

Used 2012 Honda Accord, $14117

2012 Honda Accord

New 2018 Chevrolet Equinox, $26952

2018 Chevrolet Equinox

New 2017 Chevrolet Express, $29272

2017 Chevrolet Express

New 2018 Chevrolet Malibu, $25892

2018 Chevrolet Malibu

• Free Car Washed on Saturdays!
  • Every 5th Oil Change is Free!
Bill Kay Chevrolet, Lisle, IL, 60532