Bill Kay Ford

OC Glover

November 13, 2018

"Buying American again"

- mailman john

From the time i walked through the door until the time i drove out me and my 8 year old son were treated like we were the only car buyers in the world.BKF has some of the nicest car dealership i have ever dealt with. thank you and i will be a BKF customer for life.

OC Glover

November 12, 2018

"I camed there for a recall and they took me right in "

- IRALINTONSR Verified Customer

Once I got checked in I was told it would take about two or three hours and it was done in that time and I was off to my appointment

Tom In service

November 11, 2018

"My Best Buying Experience Ever"

- Valpo1 Verified Customer

I have been purchasing cars for 46 years and the purchase of my new 2018 Ford Explorer from Bill Kay Ford was unquestionably the best car buying experienceI ever had. The entire staff was incredibly honest, helpful, and courteous in selling the Explorer at a more than fair price and giving me a fair price for my trade in vehicle. It was definitely worth the extra hour drive to deal with Bill Kay Ford. I want to give special acknowledgment to salesman Danny M and General Sales Manager Charles B who got the job done without making it a tedious or painful negotiating experience. A special thanks also to Finance Manager Mark M who processed all the tedious paperwork. I will recommend to all my friends that it is definitely worth the drive to experience a purchase from Bill Kay Ford.

Daniel Masoud