Phillips Chevrolet

Mark Hawkins

December 09, 2018

"Excellent Customer SErvice"

- AliciaPride21

I went to Phillips Chevrolet to purchase my first car. I work really far so I wanted a reliable car. Tom Frachalla helped me get the car I always wanted. He explained my warranty and my car payments. I haven't had no problems with my car. I would recommend Phillips Chevrolet to anyone in need a purchasing a good quality car. Phillips Chevrolet has great customer service and amazing cars!

Tom Frachalla
Tom Kernagis
Walter Fields

December 08, 2018

"Best customer service in my life!!!"

- C.Coe

I was shopping around for a new Chevy impala and was discouraged because I didn’t find what I wanted. My last stop of the day was to Phillips Chevrolet in Frankfort. As soon as I parked and started to walk in the building I was greeted by rami alamawi. He took me to his office and I told him exactly what I wanted. He took some information and got straight to work. In between we talked about a plethora of things. He made me feel like family and that’s the most important part to me. He didn’t make it seem like he was just there to sell a car. He was there to make sure I got want I wanted and at the prices that was the most affordable for me. every question I asked he answered in great detail. As my deal was getting done he had other customers as well and politely asked to step away and every 5 mintines on the dot he came back to let me know where we were with finances, my old car appraisal, etc. this was the best customer service experience I can honestly say I ever had in my life. I not only left with the car that I wanted at the price I wanted it at, I also left with a strong relationship with rami. He had my business for life as well as my families. Any car that you need no matter what PLEASE GO SEE RAMI ALAMAWI. It will be the best customer experience you will ever have.

Rami Alamawi
Tom Kernagis
Josh Packard

December 08, 2018

"Excellent "

- Alan

Service is great....Lisa Smith was excellent in sales.... Christine in service is the best....and Dan K is so good, don’t lose him

Lisa Smith