Phillips Chevrolet

Rami Alamawi

Joe Luque , Product Specialist, Phillips Chevrolet

Joe Luque

August 17, 2018

"Best experience I’ve had in buying a car"

- Tatiania30

I came to Phillips Chevy just thinking I would just get the run around and not get a car. I saw Jarrell Greer instagram post a few months back about how he could get you approved no matter what the situation was. I was just thinking the same old story but I trusted Jarrell with this one. My story is that My car went out on me and I’ve been without a car for three weeks. I still owed on the car and I thought there is no way I would ever get approved for a car that don’t work and I still owe.Well with Jarrell and his sales manager, Walter fields they got me approved with no money down I’m driving a 2018 Cruze. I want to thank them both for being so helpful and understanding my issue. There was no “read between the lines” like other dealerships. I will definitely be back to upgrade with Jarrell.

Jarrell Greer
Walter Fields

August 15, 2018

"Very highly satisfied!"

- Satisfied customer

Joe was very personable and helpful! He walked the lot with us despite the 95 degree heat! Our experience was great from start to finish! We love our new Traverse!

Joe Hamdan

August 14, 2018

"Amazing Service!"

- Bere

Phillips Chevrolet and Rami are seriously amazing. This is the second car my family has purchased from Rami. He is hands down the most professional and well knowledged guy, He was very patient with us and took time to find what we were looking for in our price range! I highly recommended Phillips and Rami! Thank rami, hope to see you!

Rami Alamawi