Phillips Chevrolet

Joe Luque , Product Specialist, Phillips Chevrolet

Joe Luque

"Excellent"

- Nits

Rami provided great customer service. He made us feel at home. I would definitely recommend to family friends! Excellent buying experience. He's an awesome guy.

Tom Kernagis
Sam Darwish
Thomas Renteria

November 13, 2018

"Rami is the best salesman, He was a great help!"

- Lena21

I’ve had the best experience here at Chevrolet because of Rami Alamawi, I will most definitely be coming back to buy my second vehicle at Chevrolet because of him!Well done!

November 13, 2018

"Extremely Satisfied with my New car purchase!"

- Bstephen80

I recently purchased a 2019 Chevy Equinox from Phillips Chevrolet in Frankfort, IL and could not be happier! From the moment I walked in the door, I was greeted with warm smiles of people truly willing to help me. My salesman, Joe Luque, was outstanding. He was extremely receptive to what I was looking for and within minutes had a car, matching my desired specs, at the door for a test drive. The entire process went very smooth and made you feel very comfortable in purchasing a car from Phillips. Overall, this is my third car purchase from Phillips in Frankfort in the last 4 years. I know that when the time comes for my next new vehicle, I'll be heading back to Phillips again!

Joe Luque