Phillips Chevrolet

Mark  Hawkins, Finance Manager, Phillips Chevrolet

Mark Hawkins

"My Sonic purchase"

- s10cyndi

Joe Hamdan (my salesman) was the best, very friendly and understanding. Made purchasing this car a breeze. Thank You so much for a great experience

Joe Hamdan
Walter Fields

"Rami is your guy!"

- Kevin456

So I bought a used car with Rami and I had NO credit so I'm not the ideal person to walk into a dealership. And I'm always thinking twice about everything cause I'm thinking about how I might get taken for some unwanted expense but through my second guess at every turn Rami Alamawi guided me through it and though I made it difficult as could be he was a pro the whole way and strived at every point to give me a great deal so me and him could do business in the future and I doubt every salesman would be that forward looking and take care of there customers so. 👍

Rami Alamawi
Other Employees : Tom in finance was extremely thoughtful and appreciated his approach.

November 11, 2018

"2018 ZR2 Truck Purchase"

- ZR2

A few days ago I purchased my first new vehicle.. In the past I have always went to used car dealerships like CarMax, Phillips Chevrolet has exceeded my expectations and surprised me from the beginning. Everyone has heard the famous claim by car Dealerships where they will treat you like family, However, This was the first time I actually felt like family....... Prices, Staff and Facility was Exceptional!! So far I believe Phillips Chevrolet is setting the standard for the car buying experience. If they keep this up I will go no where else for my future vehicles. Thanks so much!!!!!!

Marvin Daily