Phillips Chevrolet

Mark  Hawkins, Finance Manager, Phillips Chevrolet

Mark Hawkins

"Another great buy! "

- HeatherRich1!

We just bought our 9th vechile from Romi! He has provided top notch customer service to my family! We will always come back to Phillip's Chevrolet!

Steve Sorensen

November 18, 2018

"My salesman Rami Alamawi was wonderful.. "

- Joshua10l

My salesman Rami handle my situation wonderful.. I now have a new SUV that I love. He is the best! Thanks Rami for taking good care of me..... Sincerely Vernia Green-Mack.

"Happy customer"

- MS.Pearl

I brought a 2017 murano from this dealership I would like to say that it didnt have its original SD card inside the car so I had to wait for it. I also had to wait for my front bracket in order to get my license plate put on which I was given a ticket for. Needless to say they took care of everything! they even reimbursed me for the ticket! Tom Frachilla was really great at helping me get things taken care of along with others. I did get my license plate put on through the service center which was so amazing they washed my car and even put a complimentary bag of cookies in my car to tell me Thank you! It doesn't get any better then that well actually it does did I mention I got a great price for my murano! I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Tom Frachalla