Phillips Chevrolet

Walter Fields

November 22, 2017

"Thank you!! "

- Clbc123

Thank you for a comfortable car buying experience! We were thrilled to find the car we wanted online and the staff made every effort to work with us over the phone to ensure the deal was what we needed. Making a 5 hour drive to Phillips proved to be worth the time, effort and savings. Amber, thanks for everything!! We love our Tahoe.

Amber Zarantenello

November 21, 2017

"Lease Chevy Malibu"

- Jess

Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Collin was very knowledgeable about the cars and tried to get us the best car for a great price. We are very happy leasing our 2018 Chevy Malibu.

Collin Mohney

November 21, 2017

"tami review"

- Tammie12

I came into Phillips because I was having major issues with my vehicle and had a service appointment to see why my dash lights were and on. upon entering I was greatly welcomed by Jarrell who asked How could he help. I told him I was here for service and he asked what my issues were then told me he could possibly help me get out of the car instead. He test drove me in a new Suv and was able to get me out of my old car and into a newer and safer one. Jarrell was very nice and courteous and I will be recommending him to all my friends and family.

Jarrell Greer