Phillips Chevrolet of Lansing

Genral Sales Manager

February 19, 2018

"Good experience "

- Ml2430

Frank are salesman was very courteous and treated us well we were very satisfied with the service and the truck we purchased and we are pleased.

Frank Pedroza

February 17, 2018

"Excellent service always"

- Ldamico12

My family and I have been going to Phillips for years and have never had a bad experience. Alwayd look forward to going there. Nothing but great people there.

Todd Anderko
Vincent Collaro
Michael Maheras

February 17, 2018

"Very Professional, Friendly and Helpful!"

- Brian

I located the 2016 Kia Forte LX on Autotrader.com that I purchased from Phillips Chevrolet of Lansing. I contacted the dealership and received excellent communication and information from a wonderful Internet sales associate named Kellye Spearman. She was always available and responsive to all of the questions that I had. Upon arrival at the dealership I was greeted by Donna Lee, another wonderful sales professional. They both took great care of me and processed my sale very quickly. I traveled from 200 miles away to purchase this vehicle and I will look to this dealership for future purchases of mine. I highly recommend this dealership and these sales professionals.

Donna Lee