Phillips Chevrolet of Lansing

Shawn Breish

December 09, 2017

"The best!"

- Mariah Terry

Completely satisfied. Wonderful experience . Definitely refer this dealership. Antonio was patience and very respectful and reasonable. The dealership has wonderful and welcoming people. I absolutely love it and I’m in love with my new car. Also Erick is the best as well .

Eric Pickett
Mike Ditola

December 09, 2017

"Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy! "

- Alisha Johnson

From the moment I pulled up on the Phillips lot and was met by Nestor, I knew I was in the right place. Nestor greeted me and my family immediately and guided us into the dealership. He was very friendly and made sure we were comfortable. He asked me what I was looking for, which I really had no idea since this was my first new car purchase. All I knew was that I wanted something small, dependable, and good on gas since I drive quite a bit for work. Nestor knew just what I needed for my budget and brought the Chevy Sonic right up to the door for me to test drive. Nestor was very knowledgeable and was able to get me exactly what I wanted. He even went with me to pick up my trade-in and drove it back to the dealership. My experience at Phillips in Lansing, IL exceeded my expectations. Thanks to Nestor and Phillips, buying my first car was easy peasy lemon squeezy! I would highly recommend this dealership!

Nestor Urrutia
Barth Eastman

December 08, 2017

"Excellent"

- Townsel 1629

My salesman Mr. Antonio he was all all-around excellent guy he did it he did what he supposed to do you know to get the sale down use great you know I would recommend him to all my friends and family he did a good job he took Me on a tour he let me test drive a ride you know he was patient you know he was a great salesman and I like that in him

Used 2011 Chevrolet Impala, $9899