Bill Kay Nissan

120 Reviews of Bill Kay Nissan

July 03, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Mrm13

I found this location initially by online resources. I am extremely pleased to have purchased my Nissan from this specific dealership. The customer service was above and beyond and Juan we exceptionally pleasant to work with. He went above and beyond to ensure the details of the car was how I envisioned it to be. I will be sure to recommend Juan, Nick, Christian and the staff and dealership to friends and family, Thank you. - Michelle

Juan Ruiz
Other Employees : Christian
Jul 06, 2018 -

Bill Kay Nissan responded

Thank you for the great review and the kind words Michelle! Your family is part of our family now!

June 28, 2018

"Buying at Bill Kay Nissan "

- Julian S.

Juan R. was very helpful and honest during the purchase of my first brand new vehicle. He got me a really good deal, thanks Juan.

Juan Ruiz
Fernando Hidalgo
Kim Golden
Jun 29, 2018 -

Bill Kay Nissan responded

Thank you for the great review Julian! We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Welcome to the Bill Kay family!

June 21, 2018

"The Best"

- RitaJ

The service you get is wonderful. My Nissan Versa 2012 still drives like it is brand new car. The staff is awesome, and whenever you are getting anything done they talk you through it so that you understand it. When I'm done with school I will be moving back to get another Nissan with them. Rita J.

Tim Anzalone
Fernando Hidalgo
Jerimy Witt
Jun 22, 2018 -

Bill Kay Nissan responded

Thanks for the great review Rita! You've been a valued customer for years, and we appreciate your loyalty!

June 15, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Mrs Arias

I recently Purchased a Vehicle and my Sales Rep was Steve Berman! I must say i have purchased many vehicles before but never have i had such a wonderful experience with the Sales Rep. They tend to be pushy but Steve was not! he was helpful, very educating on teaching me about my car. He answered all my questions and made my experience beyond amazing. The entire staff was so good to me. Thank you for everything

Jun 15, 2018 -

Bill Kay Nissan responded

Thank you so much for the nice review! Steve and the rest of our team appreciate your business! Welcome to the Bill Kay family!

May 23, 2018

"LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE"

- LIPSAREMOVING

Changed numbers after final deal on closing. Backed out destination charge on negotiations and added back in on signing. Waited 3 hr to get to signing. Guess they thought they would wear me out. Shove that car up your rear end. Can you go home and tell your children how many people you LIED to today. I will pray for your behavior.

Jim Sheedy
Kim Golden
2.0
Kurt Augustine
Tony Casale
May 26, 2018 -

Bill Kay Nissan responded

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the pricing on your vehicle. If you would like to contact me directly, I will be happy to work with our General Manager to try and establish pricing that you are comfortable with. Thank you for your feedback! Kurt Augustine, Owner Loyalty Manager, Bill Kay Nissan, 630-969-3200, kurta@billkaynissan.com.

April 04, 2018

"Awesome service "

- M1240

I had a very pleasant experience with the employees at Bill Kay Nissan. They were easy to work with and extremely helpful for a first time car buyer.

Christian Leon
Apr 05, 2018 -

Bill Kay Nissan responded

Thank you so much for the nice review! Welcome to the Bill Kay family!

March 22, 2018

"Thanks Christian Leon "

- Russell Kimberly

I am grateful for your excellent customer service attitude. You made me feel comfortable and you took care of my needs plus more. Thank you

Christian Leon
Mar 23, 2018 -

Bill Kay Nissan responded

Thank you so much for the nice review! We appreciate your business!

March 18, 2018

"Amazing customer service and vehicle knowledge!"

- Muranogirl

Steve B is the type of sales person you want to work with, and Nick Z made the deal happen! Steve was extremely knowledgeable when explaining the features of the car, and he was focused on ensuring that I had a pleasant driving experience. I was the one shopping for the car and he understood that he had to sell the car to me, not my husband. I appreciated the opportunity to take the car out for an extended test drive. The vehicle I purchased was exactly what I was looking for, and Steve wade the buying experience pleseant. When it came time to negotiating, Steve worked with Nick to get us a deal we were comfortable with. There wasn't too much back and forth negotiating, and my husband and I definitely appreciated that. Overall, this was a great buying experience and we plan on doing businesss with this dealer, and especially Steve, again!

Mar 19, 2018 -

Bill Kay Nissan responded

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

March 10, 2018

"Awesome Eperience!"

- Bradleyw70

Steve B’s knowledge of the various features of the vehicle we were considering was outstanding. He let us take the vehicle for a second, solo test drive for as long as we needed. We felt we were treated like a long time customer not as a first time customer. Nick Z. was patient during the negotiation process. We tried a few other dealerships through out the area. Their professionalism will keep us coming back for our future needs.

Mar 12, 2018 -

Bill Kay Nissan responded

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business!

March 01, 2018

"Happy Customer"

- Ammeza

I have been leasing vehicles with Nissan for years at a previous dealership and this was by far my best experience start to finish. I worked with Christian Leon, he was friendly, knowledgeable and never once felt like a “pushy” salesperson. In fact, I stopped in a few days prior to my final transaction for some information. During that visit, he was patient with us, walking through best options, features and pricing, etc, knowing I had no intention of making a purchase that day. The follow up from him and General Manager, Justin Delgado, was wonderful. They were accommodating and offered us a fair deal. The day we came in to finalize the terms was seamless, we were in and out within the hour. Start to finish, I felt the process was very positive, including our final step with Chris Dranka, Finance Director, he was incredible. He was very personable and actually told me what I was signing before just saying “sign here”. Overall, Bill Kay Nissan exceeded our expectations and I will be a loyal customer for years to come.

Justin Delgado
Tony Casale
Other Employees : Christian Leon
Mar 01, 2018 -

Bill Kay Nissan responded

We're glad you had a great experience here! Thanks for the kind words! Welcome to the Bill Kay family!