Bill Kay Nissan

Finance Director

Jason Mallinder, General Sales Manager, Bill Kay Nissan

Jason Mallinder

February 20, 2018

" The most excellent purchase experience we’ve ever had "

- Jose & Rosa Alfaro

We stopped by to Bill Kay Nissan to purchase a new vehicle and we couldn’t have been more happier! Christian Leon and Justin Delgado took care of us in every aspect to ensure that we were completely satisfied with our new Murano purchase. We followed Christian from his previous location here because we love the customer service he has to offer!

Justin Delgado
Other Employees : Christian Leon

February 20, 2018

"Tim was very helpful and informative. "

- Pamdaly55

Tim was very helpful and very informative. I feel very good about the new car I got. Will recommend him to all my family and friends

Tim Anzalone

February 17, 2018

"My All Time Favorite Dealership!!"

- Laura Brown

Fourth time I’ve come to Bill Kay Nissan for a car. I’ve been coming here over 20 years. Louis Ruiz my salesman was great, very nice man and not too pushy. Nick the sales manager is AWESOME!! He has sold me all my cars and has been there forever. He’s always treated me with respect as a woman (not like I’m stupid) and always works with me to give me the best deal possible. Chris the finance guy is the BEST!! He worked hard to get me a payment on the car I wanted at a price that worked for me. I actually enjoy coming to get my oil changes so I can catch up with them all. They’ve become like family and I never hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. Lastly, their service department is top notch. I can’t say enough about the dealership and people!! Try them, you’ll like them.

Chris Dranka
Nick Zoumboulis
Other Employees : Louis Ruiz Sr.

New 2018 Nissan Titan, $47215