Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Richard Knel

Sonny Ripps, Salaried Sales Consultant, Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Sonny Ripps

January 21, 2018

"Straight to the point. No hassle! No haggle!"

- John Chrzastek

I made an online appointment to test drive a used 2017 Forester XT Touring. I was referred to Howard Bonfield by the online sales rep and he made the entire process very easy. Howard really knows his stuff and made sure I was completely comfortable without being pushy. It was an excellent experience with no frustrating haggling back and forth. A+

Howard Bonfield
Other Employees : Carey Lutz

January 20, 2018

"Easiest and best buying experience EVER!"

- scottsoxfan

What a pleasure! If you are as OCD as me and do your homework in researching a vehicle and its pricing as well as dealer reviews and you are looking for a Subaru, this is the place to go. First off, I have owned and/or currently owned Nissans, Toyotas, Jeep, Plymouth/Dodges, Acura, Suzuki (don't ever do that!), Hyundai, and Ford/Mercury's. In fact, I owned a 1976 Subaru box car (orange) to which the head gasket blew within 4 months of ownership, so I was a bit queasy trusting Subaru again. More and more research including articles from Consumer Reports, Edmunds, Cars, etc., all pointed to, for me, the Outback and so far, knock on wood, I am pretty confident that the decision I made was right. As to Bill Kolb, Jr., I had the pleasure of dealing with Holman Cano; professional, friendly, no-nonsense approach to which most of our conversations were by telephone or e-mail. I spent a total of maybe 2 hours at the dealership in two days. 1 night to see if the vehicle was right for me and getting to the price and financing again, right for me; and the other time was to go over the vehicle in detail. A++++ to you guys. Hope to deal with you again when my wife is in need of a car.

Holman Cano
Marty Shuvall

January 19, 2018

"2018 Subaru Impreza Hatchback "

- Brenn Richards

I just leased my first car ever, and I could not be happier with my experience at Bill Kolb's. My salesman Larry Annunziato never made me feel pressured, and gave clear transparent answers to all of my questions. I explained to him I was on a tight budget, and he was extremely accommodating. I also live an hour and 30 minutes from the dealership so when I decided to go ahead with the lease he offered to drive the vehicle to me, and eliminated another commute. I HIGHLY recommend Bill Kolb's to anyone in search of a new or used vehicle.

Larry Annunziato