Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Joe Postighone, SENIOR SALES MANAGER, Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Joe Postighone

SENIOR SALES MANAGER

September 18, 2018

"Fantastic experience purchasing my first car!"

- Shaheem122

Ross Kelter from the sales team was an absolute gem to work with. Last Saturday, I purchased my awesome new XV Crosstrek at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru. Ross was extremely knowledgeable, explained all the key features of my vehicle while simultaneously helping me setup several of those features as well. Ross and his team made my family and I feel right at home at the dealership. I highly recommend Bill Kolb Subaru!

Ross Kelter
Marty Shuvall

September 16, 2018

"Very simple and pleasant experience"

- skot

I bought a used Impreza and I couldn't be happier. I'm very glad Holman helped me find the perfect car and made the whole process as simple and straight forward as possible. Overall, great experience.

Holman Cano

September 15, 2018

"perfect experience!"

- Pitsatplay

This is the second Subaru we have purchased from this dealer. Both times we have been very happy with the experience. This time, the salesperson, Howard Bonfield, went above and beyond, arranging every detail, responding to every request, and patient answering our many questions. Never did we feel pressured in any way about the sale. We actually enjoyed our meetings with Howard. He is not only knowledgeable and friendly, he also has a great sense of humor!

Howard Bonfield