Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Paul Spiegel, F&I Manager, Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Paul Spiegel

F&I Manager

November 16, 2018

"Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru is a real place and it's great!"

- al

I only knew this dealership from ads in Sunday papers - no personal knowledge or recommendations. From my initial call to inquire about cars, I was treated politely, professionally and patiently. My salesman Gary Mendelsohn and the Business Manager Marty Shuvall were friendly, helpful and got the job done efficiently. I love my new car and actually had a lot of fun buying it. Would highly recommend. They also had a large inventory of cars that I could choose from.

Gary Mendelsohn
Marty Shuvall

November 14, 2018

"Freindly staff, great experience! "

- maffei88

In shopping for a newer car I had the pleasure of dealing with the staff from Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru. What I thought was going to be a nightmare turned out to a pleasant experience. I met so many helpful people, but there were three that stood out. My salesperson, Maryellen, her coworker Gary and a senior sales manager named Joe P. They helped me overcome my car buying fears, and then assisted in my selection of a newer vehicle. I'm thrilled with my new car and am appreciative to the folks that helped me with the sale.

Maryellen Dixon
Gary Mendelsohn
Joe Postighone

November 13, 2018

"Great Experience"

- CJE

I had a great experience working with Howard. He bent over backwards to get me what i needed and make the process as simple as possible and i really appreciate it. Too many dealerships are focused on the sale, Howard was focused on making me happy and working with me to make the transaction as smooth as possible and he did a great job at it. Thanks Howard!!!

Howard Bonfield