Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Ross Kelter

Joe Postighone, Sales Manager, Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Joe Postighone

October 20, 2017

"it doesn't get any better"

- Robert Boyd

Bill Kolb Jr Subaru is excellent dealership. Howard Bonfield was my salesman and I have never experienced such professionalism from a dealership like this one.

Howard Bonfield

October 19, 2017

"No Haggle dealership makes it easier"

- Denisioso

The salesmen here are paid salaries and the dealership is a "no haggle" type - which surprisingly made my decisions and purchase easier. Out of all the subaru's I went to while shopping for my car, this one made it easier for me to decide on the car I wanted because of the already low price, not having to worry about getting a good deal, and working with staff that helped get me what I wanted. As a first time buyer, Holman made things simple for me to understand and worked hard to get me what I was looking for. A moonroof was installed and it came out great. I recommend this dealership!

Holman Cano
Paul Spiegel

October 18, 2017

"5th Subaru from Bill Kolb and Richard Knel"

- MelissaSantiago

This is our 5th Subaru with our Sales Representative Richard Knel.. He's awesome. Always professional and helpful. We will definitely come back for another upgrade..I highly recommend this dealership as well as our representative.

Used 2010 Subaru Forester, $12386