Bill Page Honda

1003 Reviews of Bill Page Honda

March 11, 2019

"Purchasing experience"

- Jasmine2

Great experience. Willing to work with you to meet your needs. Kristine was patient and persistent at the same time. Hugo came in and met our needs and closed the deal .

Kristina Grimes
March 11, 2019

"Pleasant and enjoyable experience!"

- MOISESGOTAY

I walked in to the show room and Maureen Erengwa helped me find the car that I wanted at the price that I wanted. The managers seemed to be interested in helping me buy my car. I even had a problem with the car after the purchase and they resolved my issue quickly.

Maureen Erengwa
Jeremiah Hill
Other Employees : Habibulla Bakhashiyar
March 10, 2019

"Friendly and Easy"

- JulieH1313

Every employee we encountered at Bill Page was professional and friendly. Kristina came outside in the Freezing Cold to greet us and look at cars with us. We joined her inside for complimentary coffee and lattes, while we browsed for some of the certified used cars I was interested in. Being our first visit, we didn’t think we’d be ready to settle and buy, but Kristina found us the perfect car! I took a couple test drives around town and knew this was the one! We received excellent customer service and the purchasing process was simple! (This is actually the 3rd Honda in the family...All from the same dealership) This is the place to go, folks!!

Kristina Grimes
March 09, 2019

"Good experience "

- HYEKYUNGKOH

Mr Chung was helpful throughout the car buying process from test driving to trading to getting the car we wanted. We are satisfied working with him to get our new car.

James Chung
March 09, 2019

"Great all around experience at Bill Page Honda!"

- SWELCH1976

From the amazing out-the-door price that they promised me via email, to the seamless, no-games dealing with our sales-person, Luis, to the non-pushy, pleasant financing with Almis, this was an amazing all-around experience at Bill Page Honda. They changed my mind on how car dealers operate.

March 05, 2019

"Excellent"

- j2charr1

Excellent experience. Very quick and easy with no pressure for "add ons". I have always hated the car buying experience, but this was completely different. I didn't know it could ever be this painless.

Emma Le Maitre
Larry Labonte
March 05, 2019

"Easy, Stress-free Buying Experience"

- OverTheHill

Had a very nice experience looking over their cars with Jon Vu who was always professional, patient, and kind. After shopping around a bit I settled on a used car at Bill Page last night. Their sales team lead by Larry and up-front prices sealed the deal for me. Every turn of the negotiation was met with a reasonable exchange from Jon and Larry, and I'm very happy with the car I ended up with. I also had the pleasure of working with Habib from their finance department who didn't try to oversell me on anything I didn't want and continued the low-pressure experience I've had at Bill Page. Overall a great experience and I will be back in the future. Thanks!

Jon Vu
Larry Labonte
Other Employees : Habibulla Bakhashiyar
March 03, 2019

"Great Customer Service "

- Mm17

We walked in and was immediately greeted by Luis! He was very professional and knowledgeable. He walked us through the whole process of buying/leasing a car and made sure all our questions were answered.

March 02, 2019

"this is the 4th vehicle we have purchased from Bill Page."

- hoffman4x

We have always been pleased with the Honda, and this is the fourth vehicle we have purchased from Bill Paige Honda. Service has been great, when it is rarely needed.

Maureen Erengwa
Other Employees : I do not recognize the name of the Finance person on your list who helped us. He was excellent.
March 02, 2019

"Car Review"

- NOVELSIYI

Sales person answered all of my questions and described how they priced the vehicle. Finance representative went over numbers and financing quickly. Sales person went over all major features. Sales person was informative and energetic.

James Chung