Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura

848 Reviews of Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura

January 02, 2019

"Great Experience"

- Claudia

Dominick was very helpful in explaining the package options and very patient with finding a car that matched my needs. He went over the RDX I purchased in great detail and made the purchasing experience as seamless as possible. Eddie in finance was also helpful and pleasant to work with.

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura responded

Claudia - we are thrilled to see that you had a great experience working with Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. On behalf of Dominick, Eddie and the Bridgewater Acura Team, we appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. If you need help with anything, let us know. We are here for you 24/7 and Welcome you to the Bridgewater Acura Family. We hope you'll be choosing us to be your Servicing Facility as well. Warmest Regards and Congratulations again.

December 30, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Bob C.

Our experience was great at this dealership. They found us the car we wanted at the price we wanted. We didn't have to spend hours negotiating and picking up our new car was quick and easy. Our salesperson Anthony was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. We would definitely recommend this dealership.

Anthony Izzo
Adam Rottenberg

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura responded

Bob C - we appreciate you taking a moment to share a rating/review for Anthony Izzo and your experience with Bridgewater Acura. Thank you so very much, it means alot to us. We truly do hope we made your trip and deal worthwhile! We hope you drive your NEW 2019 ACURA MDX in good health and safety! Congratulations and all the best to you and the family. Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year, please do not hesitate to contact us for anything you may need from us. Warm Regards - your Bridgewater Acura Family.

December 24, 2018

"Very Impressed..."

- bosco2644

Drove 2 hours for a Mustang GT we found online, the car was just as flawless as Kaz said it would be. It was a pleasure to work with Kaz and Obie, they made it was very quick and easy transaction knowing we had a 2 hour drive home. I would definitely drive 2 hours again to purchase from them, very upstanding dealership

Kaz Zahrieh

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura responded

Bosco2644 - Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to work with you. We appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience working with us and for providing us with your stellar 5 Star Rating/Review. We do take pride in our dealership, customer service and the vehicles we offer for sale. Welcome to the Bridgewater Acura Family, and please do not hesitate to contact us for anything you may need from us. We are here for you 24/7. Congratulations again on behalf of Obie, Kaz and Bridgewater Acura. Happy New Year!

December 18, 2018

"Kaz was great!"

- NYKnicks01

Working with Kaz was a great experience. He was thoughtful, patient and helped me feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire buying process, which was invaluable. Would highly recommend him to any prospective customers. Thanks Kaz!

Kaz Zahrieh
Dec 20, 2018 -

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura responded

NYKnicks01 - thank you for your awesome review. On behalf of Kaz and Bridgewater Acura, we appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with us. We do believe in customer satisfaction before, during and after the sale. Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything you may need. Warmest Regards - your Bridgewater Acura Family.

December 18, 2018

"Awesome experience!!! Would 100% recommend!"

- Briedarrow

I went looking for a new car not expecting to buy a car right away. Just went to text drive cars. Steve Critchfield helped my boyfriend and I. Never once was he pushy with buying from him, he was very respectful and was willing to work with us. I would 100% recommend this dealership to everyone I know who’s in need of a new car!

Steve Critchfield
Dec 20, 2018 -

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura responded

Briedarrow - thank you for your outstanding review! It means alot to us that you would share your experience. We are so thrilled to know that You love your New 2019 Acura TLX and that you had a great visit with Steve Critchfield and BridgewaterAcura. We would certainly appreciate any referrals/recommendations you may wish to send our way, Thank you time and time again. Happy Holidays and drive your new car in good health and safety.

"Great Experienece "

- ajlem

My husband walked in here after finding a car online that he had extensively researched. We had been to other area dealerships and been given hours of run around (6+ hours and no firm price). After 1 hour with Dom, we were able to reach a price compromise and start moving forward on paperwork. The process was painless and everyone was really professional. The dealership interior is really lovely as well. Obie helped us finance the vehicle, and was able to get us 4.25% on an interest rate when we were previously quoted 5.99%. A few days after purchasing, we noticed the tire had a slow leak. The tire was replaced a day later, no charge. Overall, we would only return to this area dealer to serve our needs on new/used cars because of their speedy turnaround, integrity, and willingness to stand behind their products.

Dec 17, 2018 -

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura responded

AJLem - thank you for your stellar review! We certainly appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura and with Dominick Cirianni. We pride ourselves on customer service, before during and after the sale. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your new car, and please know that we are here for you 24/7 - do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything at all! Warmest Regards, Happy Holidays and Congratulations again - from the Bridgewater Acura Family.

"New Car purchase"

- Bankshot68

Excellent experience at Bridgewater Acura. This is my 3rd purchase at the dealership. I visited and test drove the TLX A spec at several dealerships and Ralph was by far the most knowledgeable and shared his opinion on several concerns. John , the sales manager , was also very helpful and his professional attitude was comforting. Tina was also a pleasure to work with. Overall an exceptional and stress free experience.

Ralph Casbarro
John Neals
Tina Castagnola
Dec 12, 2018 -

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura responded

Bankshot68 - thank you for your amazing review! We thank you for your continued patronage and loyalty to Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura. We thank you time and time again for the opportunity to assist you with your 3rd Acura. Drive your new car in good health and safety, and as always, please do not hesitate to contact us, if there is anything we can continue to assist you with. We'll see you for your Servicing needs, Happy Holidays to you and yours, from us and ours!

December 12, 2018

"Great Experience Even Though We Didn't Purchase"

- E.A.

My wife and I were looking for a vehicle online. We live in Maryland and came across a vehicle at this dealership. We reached out to the dealership and received a response almost immediately. The price was a tad bit higher than we were comfortable with, but Scott assisted us with negotiating a price that we both were comfortable with. Our experience working with Scott was amazing. Unfortunately, we were not able to purchase, no fault of Scott's or the dealership. At the last minute we decided to purchase a different vehicle. Exceptional customer service is one of the main things my wife and I look for and we definitely received that. I would highly recommend this dealership. The process was quick and there were no games which I really appreciate. It was a pleasure working with Scott, hopefully we will be able to work together in the future.

Scott Doyle
Dec 12, 2018 -

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura responded

E.A. - thank you for this awesome review! It means more to us than you know! We pride ourselves on stellar customer service. On behalf of Scott Doyle and the Bridgewater Acura Team- we certainly appreciate the opportunity to assist you. We truly hope in the near/distant future - we can continue to assist you not only with Acura - but anything else within our inventory that may pique your interest. Warmest Regards from Bridgewater Acura and Happy Holidays to you and yours, from us and ours. Drive your new car in good health and safety!

December 10, 2018

"Purchased Certified Pre-owned Acura"

- chris1471

Walked in sight unseen on the busiest Black Friday ever and Dominick stopped what he was doing to help me. Test drove several Acuras, talked pricing and model options, and I ended up purchasing a pre-owned TLX. Dominick had explained all vehicle features and choices. He was very friendly and easy-going and made the entire process smooth and painless. Obie was a great finance guy and actually recommended something in my best interests that I needed but had not thought of. The entire process was an overall enjoyable experience - they even had sandwiches -- and I highly recommend these guys. They're great! UPDATE 12/11 -- When I filled out the credit application, I believed I was applying via Acura Finance and not aware I was being submitted to multiple outside banks. I was accepted at one but simultaneously submitted to three other major banks. I recently have begun receiving rejection letters from these banks and am concerned this could lower my credit rating, which was 800+ when I got to the dealership.

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura responded

Chris1471 - thank you for allowing us the opportunity to work with you...especially on Black Friday - the busiest shopping day of the year! It was a pleasure working with you as well and on belhalf of Dominick Cirianni, Obie Nwoye and the Bridgewater Acura Team, we thank you time and time again! Hoping to see you for your servicing needs. Let us know if you need anything at all. Warmest Regards, Bridgewater Acura.

chris1471 responded

Only issue I would have post-purchase is that when I filled out my credit application at the time I purchased the vehicle, I believed I was applying through Acura financing. I was not aware my application was being submitted to multiple outside banks for a loan. I subsequently have rec'd THREE rejection letters from major banks like TD Bank and PNC Bank explaining that an loan application was denied. I did have one accepted that day but was not aware of these other rejections and am concerned as to how this could affect my credit rating, which was 800+ when I walked in.

December 07, 2018

"Great experience on Pre Owned"

- Nmiele1

Peter was fantastic and genuine. Really easy to deal with. Did the transaction within one day and he delivered what he promised. I would totally recommend.

Peter Espana

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura responded

Nmiele1 - thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback means more to us thank you know! All the best and congratulations with your Acura Certified MDX! Drive it in good health and safety! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything at all, we are here for you 24/7. On behalf of Peter Espana and the Bridgewater Acura Team, thank you for the opportunity and Happy Holidays!