Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura

Business Development

January 14, 2018

"Incredible Experience!"

- Tundra90*

Murad, Scott, Mike and Ryan were literally amazing...Murad and I had spoke on the phone primarily but he helped me get in the door, Scott helped me make my car affordable, Mike was able to discount the vehicle to meet my needs since he knew I was a serious buyer and made magic happen and Ryan made the paperwork in finance, simple, easy, and painless. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this dealership to anyone looking for a performance vehicle, a daily driver or something else. Thank you Bridgewater Acura for the transparent and amazing service!

Scott Doyle
Ryan Vanhara
Michael Galietta
Other Employees : Audrey

January 10, 2018

"no nonsense, no hassle, positive car buying experience"

- galina

Dealing with Bridgewater Accura has been a real pleasure. Friendly, honest, knowledgeable, and helpful staff. They do not try to talk you into buying something you don't want or are not sure about. Instead, they work with you. Our sales person Murad has spent hours with us answering questions, taking us for a pretty lengthy test drive. At no point we felt pressured which is invaluable when you are already stressed out about making a car purchase. Same positive experience with Murad's manager John, and finance person Eddie. Looking forward to servicing our new car at their center!

Eddie Mcgeehan

January 09, 2018

"Bill Vince Acura- the absolute Best!!"

- Juliette C.

My recent experience with my search for the best possible vehicle at the most competitive price was intensive and frustrating until I spoke with Obie Nwoye at Bill Vince Bridgewater Acura. Obie was incredibly knowledgable, professional, he made sure I was a priority and was getting the most competitive price available; he was a true pleasure to work with! My transaction with Obie at Bill Vince Acura was seamless and completed in no time at all. John Neals, the sales Manager was amazing as well, he was very involved in the pricing and overall positive customer experience, and also made absolute sure that we were a priority...he and Obie worked side by side on making sure we were happy with our car leasing experience. I have negotiated for many car purchases and leases, not just for myself but for my clients, and I can honestly say, my experience with Obie and Bill Vince Acura was top notch!

Obie Nwoye