Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura

John Neals

Paul  Featherman, Vehicle Specialist, Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura

Paul Featherman

Vehicle Specialist
Edward Simo, Finance & Business Development Director, Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura

Edward Simo

Finance & Business Development Director

November 13, 2017

"Friendly and easy to work with"

- Mm2995

Paul was friendly from the start and helped us deal with any questions or obstacles that popped up through out the process of buying the car. He made sure everything went smoothly and that I walked away with a good deal on a really nice car with very low mileage, would definitely recommend to others!

Paul Featherman

November 09, 2017

"Service, professionalism, courteous "

- loukatdig

I purchased 3 vehicles from Bill Vince's Acura. Two of them were certified pre-owned & one was not. I have had three positive experiences with the process. My sales reps were professional, courteous & concerned about my needs for the particular vehicle I was interested in. Obi was particularly helpful. The car buying experience with all three sales was smooth & hassle free! At Bill Vince's Acura the service, professionalism & courteous nature does not stop at the sales level! It carries over to the service center! When I call to schedule an appointment the person who answers the phone is very friendly, polite & professional! The 2 service reps I deal with are Dari De Jesus & Wahid Wally. Dari & Wahid are polite & knowledgeable service reps. who ensure my cars are taken care of. When I pull my car into the service garage, Dari or Wahid always come over to me and greet me. Nothing is too much trouble for them. They always ensure my needs are met! As a matter of fact, all personnel who see me sitting in the service area greet me with a hello how are you? I am truly treated like family, not like a customer. That's why I purchased 3 cars there and continue to service them there. I always recommend Bill Vince's Acura for an experience that will make you feel like family! Thank you, Louis Di Girolamo

Obie Nwoye
Other Employees : Sean McMannus

November 09, 2017

"Wonderful, hassle free car leasing experience!"

- Andrew Moore

I recently leased a 2018 TLX from Bridgewater Acura. They have the best selection of new Acura cars in New Jersey, and the process was quick, straight forward, and hassle free. John the sales manager took my questions over the phone, and my salesman Kaz was terrific. He even picked me up at home and brought me to the dealership when the car was ready. Eddie prepared all the paper work, and there were no hidden surprises. I highly recommend this Acura dealer.

Kaz Zahrieh