Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura

834 Reviews of Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura

November 09, 2018

"Nissan 370Z Purchase"

- Anthony12

First time buying a car and they were very accommodating, and made the process as smooth as possible. Paul and Eddie thoroughly explained the financial terms and were friendly throughout the negotiation. I would recommend them and the dealership to anyone looking for a reputable place to buy a vehicle.

Paul Apostolakis
Eddie Mcgeehan
Daniel Lasko
November 06, 2018

"Made it easy"

- Lizzy

I really do not like shopping for a car. However, the staff really made is a simple and low-stress experience. I really appreciate it, and will send my friends and family here.

Steve Critchfield
Eddie Mcgeehan
November 06, 2018

"Fast efficient and friendly service "

- Jdrizzyyyyy

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience buying a car. Thank you to everyone at Bridgewater Acura for the great service and hospitality treatment.

Other Employees : Stephanie Rivera
November 03, 2018

"Fantastic Sales & Service"

- Satisfied Customer!

The sales and service departments at Bridgewater Acura are awesome I purchased my pre-owned 2016 Acura RDX from salesman, Paul Batista. He was patient, helpful and courteous. There were a few scratches on the car and the Bridgewater Acura manager, Michael Lasko, personally made arrangements to have my Acura RDX touched up by the auto body specialists . They did a fantastic job and my car looks absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend Bridgewater Acura to friends and family!

Paul Batista
Michael Lasko
Other Employees : Autobody specialists
November 02, 2018

"Simply a Pleasure "

- Howshore

I found a car on Facebook and went too see it ! A Corvette at an Acura dealership! Not expecting very much , I ran into an old friend, Kaz , on Wednesday, he showed me 2 Corvette’s and I took them for a ride and decided I wanted the 2014 ! The next day. I decided to buy the car , and Kaz was off that day , so he hooked me up with Dominick Cirianni to deliver the car , and he was very professional, and a pleasure too deal with ! I came here from Brooklyn, NY , and it was worth the ride ! 👍Cheers 🍸

Kaz Zahrieh
Murad Stokes
Other Employees : Dominick O. Cirianni
November 02, 2018

"Excellent Experience!!!"

- CrissyGirl

My husband and I have been Bridgewater Acura customers for about 10 years and have purchased/leased a total of 3 vehicles through Sam. I recently looked to trade my 2012 MDX for a newer model at another Acura Dealership (the same in which the vehicle was purchased) and after having an unpleasant experience, I walked out. I was determined to stick with Acura so I contacted Bridgewater Acura and began working with Kaz. I live over an hour away so Kaz worked with me via phone/text to gather as much information as possible to make sure everything worked to my liking before making the trip. The night I arrived for the trade in, the vehicles I was looking in to were already set aside for me to view. I picked my favorite (it was like shoe shopping... but for really BIG shoes), it was sent around back to be cleaned up, the paperwork was processed and signed and I drove home in my brand new 2019 MDX in record time. The waiting area has been upgraded since my last visit, complete with a snack bar and device charging stations.. perfect for working while my vehicle is being serviced in the future. Thank you Kaz for your hard work in getting me exactly what I was looking for.

Kaz Zahrieh
October 27, 2018

"Great buying experience "

- RdxBuyer

Had a very good experience with this dealership. Our sales person was very knowledgeable and very friendly. He spent a good amount of time showing us the car and all of the hilights of the vehicle.

Paul Apostolakis
October 26, 2018

"5th car at Bridgewater Acura"

- Lykes1

Last week I picked up my 5th car from Acura of Bridgewater I love working with the team at the dealership It has a great positive vibe across all departments But especially working with Sam Guindi He is truly the “godfather “ of the dealership Go see Sam Love my new RDX A Spec. ! Rob L

Ralph Casbarro
Sam Guindi
John Neals
Adam Rottenberg
Nov 07, 2018 -

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura responded

Lykes1 - Thank you for this AMAZING review! It definitely means alot to us that you would take a moment to share your experience with us! Many many thanks to you, for your kind words and more importantly your love and loyalty for Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura and everyone here. Drive your New 2019 Acura RDX in good health and safety, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything at all. Warmest Regards - Happy Holidays to you and the family - from us and all of ours!

October 24, 2018

"My purchase experience at Bridgewater Acura"

- allanjay

Amechi provides me with detailed information in the purchase of my CPO Acura. Obie Nwoye also played a vital role in helping me achieve my required financial goal. This is my second time purchasing a CPO from this dealership, and I will always return to do business here.

Other Employees : Amechi Nwafulume
Nov 07, 2018 -

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura responded

Allanjay - thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We certainly appreciate your continued patronage and loyalty to Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you find the right car - and work with you and your financial goals. On behalf of Obie and Amechi and the entire Bridgewater Acura Team, thank you time and time again. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything at all. Enjoy your new 2015 Acura Certified TLX and drive it in good health and safety.

October 22, 2018

"Excellent service!"

- JoseValerio

My sales person Ralph was exceptional and extremely helpful, Daniel as well. Next purchase will not doubt in returning here. If you go here you will not regret it.

Ralph Casbarro
Daniel Lasko
Oct 23, 2018 -

Oct 23, 2018 -

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura responded

Bill Vince's Bridgewater Acura said on 10/23/2018 05:43 PM JoseValerio - thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We certainly appreciate this awesome review! On behalf of Ralph, Dan and the entire Bridgewater Acura team - thank you for your patronage and we hope you drive your RedHot Camaro in good health and safety! If you need anything, please dont hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - Bridgewater Acura