Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive, Mount Vernon, Washington 98273

Jacob Balam, Finance Manager, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Jacob Balam

Zane Morrison, Sales and Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Zane Morrison

Sales and Leasing
Juan Ibarra, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Juan Ibarra

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Joshua Treat, Sales & Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Joshua Treat

Sales & Leasing

January 16, 2019

"No Pressure"

- djb423

I had a great experience at Blade Chevrolet. Josh presented all options with no pressure to choose upgrades. I walked away with exactly what I wanted!! My family has purchased 3 vehicles from Blade and we will continue to shop there.

Joshua Treat
Juan Ibarra
Other Employees : Quenton Cobb

December 23, 2018

"Honest dealing, great service"

- RandyWall

I asked a friend who is a professional car guy for a recommendation on which Chevy Dealer to visit, and he immediately responded “Blade”, and I can see why. Carl Copley helped me find the right car. I knew I wanted an Equinox, and had done enough research to know the trim level and options I wanted. Carl found the Blue 2LT AWD with the options I wanted (nothing more, nothing less, precisely what I wanted), and Blade brought it from Vancouver, WA to Mt Vernon . And as for price, they were able to get me a better deal than CostCo or USAA/True Car was suggesting. I feel confident I didn’t overpay, which for me had always been a fear when working with dealers. The rest of the staff has also been very courteous. Even to being quite happy to install the plates, even though I showed up 10 minutes before closing, a day after I said I’d be there. And I’m getting 28 mpg with an SUV that can tow, and has a responsive ride!

Other Employees : Carl Copley

December 12, 2018

"Like New 05 Silverado 3500"

- TxAv8r

Great dealship we have woked with for 22 years. Local and willing to go the extra mile. 1st On-line, sight-unseen purchase was very smooth with Sarah Delafuente as a great sales facilitator. She answered and chased all concerns and questions. Would highly recommend this trustworthy dealership. The sales support staff made the paper flow as if we were sitting in their office. Great job! We'll be back and recommend to our San Juan Island friends. Russ & Bonnie Radden Friday Harbor, WA

Cooper Blade