Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive, Mount Vernon, Washington 98273

Gene Garcia, Sales and Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Gene Garcia

Sales and Leasing
Dotan Bershon, Sales & Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Dotan Bershon

Sales & Leasing
Juan Ibarra, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Juan Ibarra

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Joseph Lotze, Sales & Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Joseph Lotze

Sales & Leasing

October 16, 2017

"Josh Treat is Great!"

- Michael

Josh worked with us in buying two gently used cars. He did a great job of understanding our needs and working with us to achieve what was desired. The purchase of one went great! One that I help my daughter purchase, however to purchase of the other turned out to be more challenging to their managements mistake. My wife and I were purchasing the other car and it took longer to get a response on financing than I thought it should take. Then when the dealership got back to me they wanted money down and a high percentage rate for the loan. It didn't make sense since my Daughter had zero credit and the one we purchased we had no problems while the one with my wife were having problems. I ended up going out and getting my own financing which was a much lower rate and I did not need to come out of pocket. I was terribly confused as to why it was easy for me to get that but hard for them until I started receiving denial letters in the mail from various banks saying that my daughter and I had been denied for car number two which my wife and I were buying. The dealership was running the wrong individuals on the loan even though Josh had made it separate. I spoke to Josh about what had occurred and he said he would speak to his management and let them know. It is not something that would prevent me from coming back, however from now on I will just arrange my own financing.

Joshua Treat
Juan Ibarra
Doug Williams
3.0

October 05, 2017

"used truck purchase"

- Capt. Craig

It was a great experience. WE looked online and found a truck that met our needs, went into the dealership and met Lee. Lee had the vehicle there and showed us all of the fearures covered the extras quickly. We bought the truck for the online price.

Lee

October 03, 2017

"Awesome service "

- Jordanchanes5

Great experience. They helped us get into the truck we wanted and for payments we could afford. Very happy with the service we received. Will definitely be going back for future cars.

Doug Williams