Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive, Mount Vernon, Washington 98273

Joseph Lotze, Sales & Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Joseph Lotze

Sales & Leasing
Gene Garcia, Sales and Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Gene Garcia

Sales and Leasing
Dotan Bershon, Sales & Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Dotan Bershon

Sales & Leasing
Juan Ibarra, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Juan Ibarra

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 13, 2018

"The best transaction I ever had at a dealer. "

- Paul Schmidt

It was an easy smooth transaction but more important, Josh treated me as well after the sale as he did before. I drove from Seattle to buy the truck and had to take the train days later to pick it up and he still offered to pick me up at the station. I noticed a rock chip in the windshield when I picked up the truck. He called their glass vendor, gave me directions and told me to go there and they will repair at no charge. He was genuinely nice during the entire experience more out of character than anything. I will most definitely start with him the next time I need a vehicle since I know there won't be any pressure and he is really good guy. Most definitely the best experience I have had buying from a dealer.

Joshua Treat

January 07, 2018

"Purchase of a new 2018 Equinox"

- semills

The Manager and Sales Staff at Blade Chevrolet is excellent. The purchase of my 2018 Equinox was a great experience! Service department is great too.

Juan Ibarra
Other Employees : I always worked with Erik Adams until he retired...for this last purchase I worked with new salesman Tom and then Quinton.

January 07, 2018

"I Luv my Cruze"

- LesliesCruze

As a Chevy girl, my SUV broke down and I had a particular Chevy Cruze that I was interested in that my My Daughter searched for and found online on your inventory listings. Rey, an employee in sales at this location had sold my Daughter her first Chevy Cruze. Rey had the particular car I was interested in ready for me, washed and ready to show. He knew all about the mechanisms and he showed me and explained how to operate all of the special features that the fully loaded 2014 Chevy Cruze has to offer and even helped me set it up. He was very helpful and has been great with answering any questions my Daughter and I have and have had about our new cars. He even took care of my rental car return and was very helpful on the phone with insurance agents and car rental pick up. Thank you Rey, and thanks Blade Chevorlet!

Rey Meja