Bob Boyte Honda

Milton Pickett, Internet Sales, Bob Boyte Honda

Milton Pickett

Internet Sales

March 19, 2018

"We had awesome salesmen! "

- Ray242

Everyone at Bob Boyte that helped me with my 1st new car did an awesome job. They were all so helpful and gave great advice. I would Definitely recommend Bob Boyte Honda.

David Wilkinson
Other Employees : Casey and Kendall

March 19, 2018

"Great Service!"

- winters.brianna

I had a great experience at Bob Boyte! I was able to get more than what I expected for my vehicle, and they were able to get me into a brand new Honda Civic! Steve did an excellent job! Defiantly will be back! Steve, Chase, and Derrick did the very best to get me into my vehicle of choice and also to get it at the most affordable cost for me. I appreciate all of their hard work! I defiantly owe these guys lunch after the blood sweat and tears it took to get me into that new vehicle! Thanks again!

January 22, 2018

"Stellar Service"

- Lilfiger19

I am giving a 5 star rating to Steve because of his willingness and professional attitude. After an exhausting month of car shopping and dealing with many different dealerships, I had almost given up on buying a car. Luckily, I decided to view Bob Boyte website and found a car that I fell in love with. I put in an internet quote and received a call immediately. I asked for a deal on price and a great deal I was given. Two hour laters, on lunch, I go in to sign the paperwork. It was a seamless process with attention to my financial limit, while still giving me everything I was looking for in a car. Steve and his team teamed up to close my deal and were all very welcoming. Thanks guys for such a great experience.

Dan Powell

2016 Honda Accord

New 2018 Honda Odyssey, $40715

2018 Honda Odyssey

• Exceptional , friendly service
  • Car wash with every service
  • Genuine Honda Parts
  • State-of-the-art Honda Service Center
  • Factory-trained service experts
  • great prices backed by factory warranties
  • Loaner vehicles