Bob Boyte Honda

Thad Jennings

Sales Representative

"Great vehicle "

- HappyCRVOwner Verified Customer

We returned to a Honda CRV, our 3rd one, and 5th vehicle we have purchased from Bob Boyte Honda. Great salesman who knew all the features and worked diligently to get us the vehicle we wanted!

Thad Jennings

November 18, 2018

" Patty pack to Bob Boyte Honda! "

- lns251 Verified Customer

Garrick Holman got me into the dealership. So I decided to give it a chance. I have been using Patty Peck my whole life. I will never go back after my excellent experience at Bob Boyte. I also had the sweetest sales man Greg Holman! My finance guy made us feel like part of the family. Just an amazing team! Overall the the experience was wonderful and I am head over hills for my new Honda Accord!

Greg "Chicago" Holman
Garrick Holman

"Awesome "

- DONALDSON21 Verified Customer

Milton team was the best salesman I've ever dealt with he listened to what we needed and wanted and made sure we were satisfied!!

Milton Pickett

2019 Honda Odyssey

New 2018 Honda Accord, $26845

2018 Honda Accord

• Exceptional , friendly service
  • Car wash with every service
  • Genuine Honda Parts
  • State-of-the-art Honda Service Center
  • Factory-trained service experts
  • great prices backed by factory warranties
  • Loaner vehicles