Patty Peck Honda

Finance

November 06, 2018

"Great Place!!! "

- JennaAD1024

I loved the service I received from Kristie Weaver! She was awesome! I would recommend anyone to her. She is very outspoken like me! She was again awesome! I love my car! She already has a name! BLACK BEAUTY

November 05, 2018

"Love Patty Peck Honda "

- Twynn

You may go in browsing but you will leave driving. I have the most exceptional salesperson there she will go above and beyond to help a person; my wait wad very comfortable she kept me informed of everything and made sure that I got what i wanted and what I could afford each time that I have been there. I highly recommend Patty Peck Honda they gave great incentive and give you great deals.

Jason McFadden

November 05, 2018

"Choose Petty Pack Honda, I did!"

- JMW_Speaks

I enjoyed the "No-Hassle" car buying experience I received from my sales consultant Katorra! She and the staff was great! The Finance manager, Shkyra was great in advising me about additional insurance options that I may want to add, how to save on payments and lower my payments in the future. Thanks for making my car buying experience great!

Katorra Lewis