Bob Hook Chevrolet

Broderek Huff

Cecelia Browning, Finance Manager, Bob Hook Chevrolet

Cecelia Browning

February 24, 2018

"The calm after the storm "

- Jlz145

After calling and visiting several dealerships, stressing out over buying a car, and nearly talking myself out of it altogether, I ended up at Bob Hook Chevrolet. My salesman, William Dabney, as well as the finance gentleman, Jason Dugger, made it all worth it. I was able to find the vehicle I wanted at a preferable price (it even had a warranty). They didn’t try to snowball me nor badger me into something that made me uncomfortable. It was pouring rain and William used his umbrella to walk me to my new vehicle and filled up the gas tank at the gas station next door. They even said they would notify me to remind me when my vehicle is due for its routine maintenance. Of all my vehicle purchase experiences, I must say this was the best by far! I told them what I wanted and they helped make it happen! Thank you!

"There amazing "

- Ksivils0816

I would recommend this dealership because they have blessed me with two amazing cars .They work with young adults like myself and gives us a chance. They are amazing and want nothing but the best for there clients . Mr Dabney is an amazing person i look at him more than a sales person because he goes out his way for his customers . I cant thank Mr Dabney or Jason enough .They really blessed me ??????

"🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂"

- Pash

I just bought my car from Broderek Huff last week and I love it. He is a no nonsense salesmen and did not make me feel pressured. Thanks 🙂

Broderek Huff