Bob Hook Chevrolet

Cecelia Browning

December 17, 2018

"2019 Chevy Equinox "

- Stowers-123

I was very impressed with Bob Hook Chevrolet and loved dealing with David Pryor. He was fair and enthusiastic! Also, he was very knowledgeable. I shopped other dealers and they did not seem to care as much about getting my business. However, David was very responsive and that made me want to do business him. I loved the experience and would send business to David and Bob Hook in the future. I always negotiate my own cars and David was by far my favorite sales guy! In addition, I really liked dealing with Cecelia in finance. She was very efficient and pleasant to work with. I am very happy with my Equinox! Thank you David and Bob Hook!!

Tim Hagan
David Pryor
Cecelia Browning

December 14, 2018

"Purchasing New 2019 Equinox"

- Rush,suzanne214

This was not my first experience purchasing a car from Bob Hook. In fact I have purchased three cars from the dealership. This alone should tell you I have been pleased with their salesmanship, service and pricing. The buying experience was a pleasure instead of a headache as I feared. Thank you again for your assistance.

December 12, 2018

"Great car buying experience "

- Jack

The folks at Bob Hook Chevrolet were awesome. William Dabney really worked with me to get the price I wanted, showed me a nice selection of vehicles, is just the nicest guy. Be sure to visit him if you want a super car buying experience. He will treat you right.

New 2018 Chevrolet Camaro, $29500