Bob Hook Chevrolet

William  Dabney, Sales Consultant, Bob Hook Chevrolet

William Dabney

Jason   Dugger, Finance Manager, Bob Hook Chevrolet

Jason Dugger

Derek Carlton, Sales Consultant / Certified Technology Expert, Bob Hook Chevrolet

Derek Carlton

Sales Consultant / Certified Technology Expert
Broderek Huff, Sales Consultant, Bob Hook Chevrolet

November 20, 2017

"Wonderful"

- ccdsad2

Thank you Kristan Banks. My husband and I were looking for a car for our soon to be, 16 year old son. It was a breathe of fresh air working with you after all of the dealerships we visited! It was such a wonferful experience. All the other dealerships we were ready to run and lied to by two dealership. They told us a car was there and available but when we arrived, it was not. The old hook and bait, only to get you there and sell you something else.. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful experience!

Kristan Banks

November 19, 2017

"Dealer Review "

- swalke02

Very professional and understanding experience. I was very comfortable and felt very welcomed. Thanks Broderek for your amazing experience. This was the easy first car buying trip. Broderek was very patient and honest!! Definitely a No Nonsense Deal.

November 19, 2017

"Mr.Dreamsindriveways created the Best experience "

- Chevylove134

I purchased a 2018 Chevy Cruze, I loved my experience at Bob Hook because of the professionalism and Well dressed MR.Dreamsindriveways. His Chevy knowledge on products is unmatched and get answered all questions and made sure I understood the features of my new Cruze. Hands down I would send anyone to him and can't wait to purchase another vehicle. A true nononsense experience

Jason Dugger