Bob Mayberry Hyundai

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

December 21, 2018

"Fabulous "

- Djk

Mr.Pigg was absolutely wonderful, my husband has Parkinson’s and has very little patience and can not sit for long periods of time. Mr. Pigg took car yof everything over the phone with me and had all the paperwork ready for us to sign when we showed up early for our appointment. Great service great salesmen. Can’t thank him enough for making things so easy for us.

Other Employees : Can’t remember other gentleman’s name

December 21, 2018

"James Pigg and The Bob Mayberry Team"

- Alvonite09

Over the past 9 years, I have been leasing cars and working with the Team at Bob Mayberry. My experience each and every time was outstanding....like dealing with a member of your family. I just finished leasing my 4th Hyundai from them and this experience was even better. It was so convenient to exchange emails and talk on the phone with James Pigg and work out the details. Then they delivered the car to my home and after 30 minutes of paperwork and introduction to my new car, the transition from my old lease to my new lease was complete. Outstanding and So Convenient!

December 19, 2018

"Went to look - left with a new car!"

- Childers, Patricia

I had been looking online for a used Santa Fe for a couple of weeks. Checked out a number of dealers locally. I saw a vehicle at Bob Mayberry that was a little more than I was planning to spend but decided to stop by and take a look. I never dreamed that about four hours later, I went home with a new car. I didn’t have an appointment or sales person when I walked in but James Pigg showed me the car, we took a test drive and he worked to get me a great deall. James Is a real gentleman - made me feel like I was his most important client of the day. I’m extremely pleased and satisfied with my new car and the purchasing experience. Steve in finance was great to work with also. I recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to check out Bob Mayberry Hyundai. Great selection of vehicles and first class, friendly staff to help you.

Steve Shenk