Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai - Service Center

252 Reviews

252 Reviews of Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai - Service Center

Sort by
December 03, 2022

Check engine light has been on intermittently for months but goes off when I took vehicle in for routine services Finally got an appointment scheduled and the light stayed on so it could be diagnosed. Sho More

by Nathan Lang Simpson
Service Communication
Do not remember service department names
December 01, 2022

My experience this visit was good. I was treated with professionalism and a big smile. More

by JANICE012154
Dec 02, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Janice, Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

November 30, 2022

The staff was professional and courteous. However, the price to get my vehicle checked out was too expensive. More

by ROBERTOREYES29
Anita Angon
Nov 30, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, Roberto, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!

November 29, 2022

This was the quickest oil change I have ever recieved. Drove from an hour away and everyone was super polite. Will be making the trek back when the time comes More

by Charlenelumbard
Service Communication
Done remember her name…just started..maybe Tia?
Nov 30, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Thanks, Charlene, for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

November 14, 2022

Fantastic service. Eva did a great job. Excellent team. Great management starting from the top. More

by BIZ2BIZTRADING
Juan Ortega
Nov 15, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Thank you! It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

November 04, 2022

This by far has been the worse experience from any car dealership that I have ever had. This dealership has had my car for over 3 weeks and have not called to provide any updates, not one time. When I cal More

by VON LOVAN
Nov 09, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

We're sorry to hear about your experience and would love to get to the bottom of it with you and see if there is something we can come up with to turn it around for you as quickly as possible. If you would be willing to continue the conversation, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. Please let us know the best way to reach you.

November 03, 2022

Price quoted beforehand so I knew what my oil change was going to cost. Also approximate weight time was given. More

by MCOLLINS4397
Nov 03, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

November 02, 2022

Prompt and efficient. Was very helpful with constructive suggestions. Clean area. All work done in a timely manner. More

by lkincaid
Casandra Herman
Nov 03, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Thank you for choosing Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai. Your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again!

October 29, 2022

Answered this survey/review 3 times for the same visit. I like your dealership but far too many review requests More

by RWCOOK2212
Oct 31, 2022 -

October 26, 2022

Service was good and the wait was not long at all. Everything was communicated to me on my service. More

by esteppe1
Oct 27, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Eva and our team work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.