Bob Sight Independence Kia

Chuck Harmon

October 17, 2017

"Key fob and recall"

- Cassalex

Last week I had a little confusion regarding a key fob so I spoke to Jack Dpence in the service department and he helped me with the confusion and informed me about a couple recalls I had on my Kia Sorento. So on a Saturday I took my vehicle and got what needled to be done fixed and got my key fob. Jack was so kind and helpful throughout the whole process then my car got stuck in drive so on Monday morning I called my friend Jack and he didn’t hesitate to apologize and he sent a tow truck to my house (which I live at least an hour away) to get my vehicle and he made it his priority. He called me that afternoon to tell me it was fixed and apologized again and gave me 2 free oil changes. Jack at Bob Sight Kia is amazing and so professional he’s down right the bomb.com!!!!! Thanks again Jack Spence much appreciated. I will recommend you to anyone with a Kia.

October 12, 2017

"Found and cured an omininus THUNK"

- Jim Lew

Had a THUNK develop in drivetrain somewhere. Service department quickly found problem and cured the loose axel bolt. Treated fairly and enjoyed visit to dealership.

October 07, 2017

"Great service department "

- Jennifer Lynn Lopez

The service department is always very quick and efficient. Also very friendly and informative. Thanks again guys! :) I appreciate you and will continue to use your services and recommend to friends and family.

Robby Harmon