Boch Toyota

sales consultant
Menny Mitoulis, Sales Manager, Boch Toyota

Menny Mitoulis

July 17, 2018

"Excellent experience overall "

- Kostas01

Menny and his team were great to work with. I have been shopping around for a sienna for a while and found the best deal at boch. It was the smoothest and quickest car purchase I ever made. They are very knowledgeable about the vehicles they sell and take the time to make sure that all of the buyer's questions were answered. I will be back in a few years for a newer model. Keep up the great work!

Rick Malabre
Menny Mitoulis

"Eric is amazing!!! "

- New beginnings

Eric made my car shopping experience a pleasure from start to finish. He greeted me as soon as I walked into the showroom, listened to my wish list and recommended the RAV4. He helped me every step of the way and for that I am very grateful. I look forward to working with him in the future and will definitely recommend his service to others. I am so happy with my new RAV4, it is absolutely perfect!

Anna Mandell
Eric Yngve

July 17, 2018

"Just Purchased a Pre-Owned Camry"

- LissaM

I would highly recommend Boch Toyota. Joe was our sales person and he was knowledgeable,. friendly and courteous. He paid attention to what I wanted and made sure that everything was taken care of. I will be asking for him on our next car purchase!

Joe Baribeault