Boch Toyota

Eric Yngve

September 22, 2018

"RAV Four Purchase"

- acwayde

Joe was very easy to work with and made the process FUN which was great. This is our second car we purchased from BOCH Toyota, we trust them. We have also bought cars at BOCH Honda too. The BOCH name can be trusted.

September 21, 2018

"Back again 10 years later"

- kpc453

I bought my 1st Tundra here 10 years ago. I'm self employed and loved my truck but 200,000 hard miles told me it was time to trade it in. So I walked in off the street and asked if Joe Baribeault was still selling cars there, turned out he was, so I bought my second Tundra. Thanks Joe!!

September 20, 2018

"Positive Experience"

- SAK

We had a very positive experience with Joe in purchasing a new vehicle to replace an older Highlander. He was professional, attentive, helpful, funny, and courteous. My husband felt good about buying a new car. Very satisfied with Joe and the dealership. Would recommend them to friends and family.

New 2019 Toyota Sienna, $33159