Bommarito Toyota

Craig Schnaak

February 08, 2018

"Fantastic"

- Christine Schwarz

I was impressed the minute I entered the showroom. Everything was neat, clean and organized. The salesman was confident and informed. He answered all of my questions and went the extra mile to show how my purchase would pay off. Normally I'm not impressed with showiness or salespeople...ever. But there was a understated feel of confidence that made one feel comfortable without going over the top. Since this was a cash purchase, there was minimal paperwork. However, every step of the buying process was carefully calculated to simplify and explain. I was set on buying the yellow Prius I came to see. I felt lucky to have purchased it at such a comfortable and accomodating dealership.

Barry Brash

February 07, 2018

"Great experience!"

- consti737

We wanted a van for our growing family. They guided us with all the steps and helped us get into a brand new sienna se.

Craig Schnaak

February 05, 2018

"Great dealership and staff!"

- Jmm22

Thank you Toyota team! I love my new highlander! You guys roc! Thank you for your hard work for me in financing. I know it was tough! Thanks again!

Joe Falato