Bommarito Toyota

Mary Curlee

November 18, 2018

"Buying a car was easy"

- Mama Miistro

My dealer rep Art Griham really did a great job helping me to get the most for my money. He was very patient and knowledgeable Thanks Art G.

Art Griham

November 17, 2018

"Very helpful and friendly "

- christopee14@gmail.com

I would recommend all my friends to shop from Bommarito Toyota they have a great staff and everyone was friendly and willing to lend a helping hand

Craig Schnaak

November 16, 2018

"Excellence "

- DrDeb1956

The guys are amazingly knowledgeable and helpful. Starting with Joe Falato, then onto Craig Gaby, and James Ochs.......and of course Cody Pavish........I have treated like royalty—and that is how they deal with everyone. You call or stop on by and they are eager to authentically attend to whatever it is that you need! I got the car I needed and the financing that made the most sense for my situation. Craig took his time to make it happen. I’m so thankful. He knows his team and put into the caring hands of James who made sure everything was a smooth transition from my Honda — which had also been a Bommarito deal. I love this family. James pulled in team mate Cory to assist in the set up and troubleshooting with new technology and I learned to have confidence in my new automobile and its many tools. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

James Ochs