Bonham Chrysler

Jason Grintz, Sales Associate, Bonham Chrysler

Jason Grintz

Sales Associate

November 04, 2018

"Completely misrepresented former wife's car"

- Taken

Jimmy Alford is the epitome of why use car salesman are so hated and despised. Not only knowing I was flying over 500 miles away and needed to be back at work in less than two days and foremost knowing that my daughter and grandchildren were going to be traveling in this car, completely lied about how well this car was taken care of. He knowing sold a car that was so extremely dangerous to drive that I had to park it for close to two months to comes up with the money to make enough repairs to make this car safe to drive. This type of person so extremely sick and evil knowing that at anytime this car could have severe suspension failure enough to do a barrel roll knowing my daughter and two small grandchildren would be inside. As for talking to the service manager poor excuse saying ( You bought the as is.) If my daughter or grandchildren would have been killed not only would Jimmy Alford would have had a wrongful death lawsuit but also Bonham Chrysler Jeep. He also had the gull to sell a repair warranty that would not cover any of the repairs to make this car safe. I am not going to rest until the entire nation know of this unconscionable human being and dealership who would allow this extremely dangerous automobile to be advertised and sold through their dealership. Kip Kowalewski Kearney, Ne .

Jimmy Alford

October 27, 2018

"INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FANTASTIC SALES FORCE!"

- Lisa D,

INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! EXCELLENT SALES STAFF!!!! We purchased a used pickup truck for my son who is 18. He worked all summer and saved his money up to buy the truck he REALLY wanted. Two weeks into owning it and paying cash for it ($9500.00) the truck just stopped. Dead. I called Joey the Service Manager there and they got it in ASAP. I was having to leave town and explained the urgency of getting this vehicle fixed so that my son could have wheels while I was out. Joey and his team worked diligently and got it fixed in less than two days! Constant phone contact, emailing and wonderful communication by them to keep us in the loop and get the job done on time and NO CHARGE! I can't begin to tell you how this kind of services does NOT EXIST in the city at the city dealerships! This is the second vehicle I bought from this dealership and the second one I bought this year. (two teenagers driving age) I can tell you that Bonham Chrysler Dodge beat the city dealership HANDS-DOWN. No comparison at all! The city dealership could give two flips that my kid was driving a car with issues that they sold me, but not this dealership. I could keep going on but it is clear that Bonham Chrysler Dodge takes pride in their inventory used or new, takes pride in their customer service. They walk the walk, they put their money where their mouth is and the DELIVER! Don't waste your time with anybody else!

William Chesser
Other Employees : Joey Schmidt - Service Manager

October 26, 2018

"excellent "

- Al

Dennis delivered exactly what he said he would !! Excellent price. Wife loves the Jeep Grand Cherokee! We will be back. What a great experience for a change. Thank you dennis

Dennis Stewart