Boyd Honda of South Hill, Va

Internet Sales Manager

July 17, 2018

"We bought a CR-V "

- Stan from Macon

We had planned to shop around but we loved the dealership and Loyd King sold us on the car and the dealership. My wife had always wanted a CR-V but this one had all the features of my daughters Lexus so it sold me too.

Loyd King

July 17, 2018

"Honda Accord sport "

- Currin

Great experience! Gordon was great to work with he made our purchase a quick and unbeatable price with the drive. The Currin family , North Carolina

Garrett Donleycott
Gordon Winfiled III

July 12, 2018

"1992 hoda civic part no longer made today."

- vernon car

I think Chris went out of his way and was not a part of his job but he went on line to research who may build the part for my car as well the location that I may contact a qualify service in the local area other wise I would no longer be able to use my car today. I would like to thank Chris for the time he implemented and his fantastic personality of support, but this is the kind of support that I have always received from Chris, what an asset for honda and the customer.

Chris Brown