Braman Cadillac Miami

2 Reviews of Braman Cadillac Miami

August 15, 2018

"Amazing dealership "

- Nikos21a

What an amazing experience !!! I was in downtown watching a game this past Sunday and decided to stop by the dealer and check out the XT5. Jose Ignacio Denis introduced himself to us and gave us a tour of the car. He showed us everything we asked for including my obsession to see all 4 different trims. We test drove the car and fell in love. I explained to Jose that I was negative on my other lease and that I would need a crazy deal to make it work. I am happy to report that not only he gave us the deal we wanted but actually we got a much better deal which shows you this dealership isn't out there to get top dollar but to create relationships and repeat customers. I bought by XT5 and I could not be happier !!! I will be going back to this dealership for my next car as well and I will be looking for Jose !! Thank you guys we love the car !!!!

Jose Ignacio Denis
December 20, 2017

"Worst service Dealer I have ever been. "

- Enio Abreu

Well, I had own multiple brands of vehicle before and service them at dealerships, but never ever had such a bad experience specially from Cadillac since I had own 2 of them before. Brought my 2016 XTS In for 2 things, 1-Front day running light bad and 2-Cue screen control not working. Well after 2 days in the shop they said come and pick your car up, light is fixed and Cue is on back order. Pick up my car to find out that it had door dents, paint chiped and an a air dent on one fender. I was very mad and left. On my way home I notice that the light was not reflecting on the car in front, I got off at a traffic stop light and found out that the light is not working, called my advisor and she asked me to take picture and send it to her to confirm. So after 2 days in the shop and a few dents and scratches to my BLACK car nothing was accomplished. Took it back to have the light fixed,again and 2 more scratches on the paint came up. They had promised to fix them, a 3rd visit was schedule to replace the CUE and repair the scraches and at my arrival they told me that the dent guy was not going to show up to bring the car in the next day, I said well you replace the Cue today and I will bring it in tomorrow again for the paint work. Once they brought my car out I found 2 more new scratches. They had taken pictures of the car before and the service manager was very rude and refused to go out and confirm that even that the scratches were not on the pictures and they where on my car, he just told me flat out that he was not going to assume responsibility for my car any more. Today I droped of my car to get the paint repairs done, loosing income againg, and they just told me that they couldn't provide me a loaner because they had paint the floors and the cars can't cross over the wet paint and that they would reimburse for an Uber ride from and to for up to 40.00 and uber will cost me 30.00 each way. I will never ever buy or come to this dealer ever again.

Ray Morales
Dec 22, 2017 -

Braman Cadillac Miami responded

Enio, We would like to apologize that we were unable to meet your standards. Our goal at Braman Cadillac is to ensure you have a positive experience every time you leave our facility. We would love to resolve this issue, so please get in touch with us via email to customerservice@bramanmiami.com Thank you!