Bredemann Ford in Glenview

406 Reviews of Bredemann Ford in Glenview

March 02, 2018

"Customer for 15 years"

- Bobbie

I brought my car (purchased elsewhere) in to Bredeman for service because it is so close to where I work. Mike was at the service desk and he wrote the work order for my car that day, and every time I have been in for service since then. I have always been treated with courtesy & professionalism, whether I'm bringing my car in for regular service or for unscheduled repairs regardless of how big or how small the problem is. Mike is the reason I have stayed with Bredeman Ford. I know I can count on him to get the job done the right way, and on time each and every time. There are no surprises, He priority is customer service, and he always goes above & beyond. He makes me feel valued as a customer, which is very rare in this day and age. When it was time to buy a new car, I stayed at Bredeman because of Mike. He referred me to Steve Travnik who couldn't have made the buying experience any easier or more pleasant. I look forward to many more years of being a satisfied customer at Bredeman. Ford Thanks Mike!

Mar 02, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Bobbie, we are so pleased to read about your past experiences while visiting the dealership for service and working with Mike. We appreciate your kind business and taking the time to leave us this review and share your feedback with us online. We wish you many miles of happy and care-free driving. Thank you!!

February 26, 2018

"Wonderful"

- nickL

Mike Reyes always goes above and beyond for me. Everything is completed on time and without any issues. He follows up on everything to ensure customer satisfaction and treats me with respect.

Feb 27, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Thank you for your kind review!

February 24, 2018

"Go here for the best deal and friendliest service. "

- Ircia

Have been looking for a specific model and year of an Escape for awhile and found it at here. John Lee immediately reached out to me by email when I requested more information. When I arrived at the dealership Paul was immediately available to take me for a test ride and answer any questions. When we finalized the purchase and Steven gave me the extended warranty options and prices they were by far cheaper than the same coverage at a different dealer we used to purchase other very similar car. No pressure, just take it home and look it over and call if you decide to purchase the warranty. That was appreciated as no one likes to feel rushed. And finally, a big thank you to Rick Serrano. Even though he was not our sales person he spent so much time with my husband and me patiently answering our many questions, going over the features of the car and never making us feel rushed. Best service we ever received, hands down!

John Lee
Rick Serrano
Feb 26, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us online and post this wonderful review! We are so pleased to know our staff provided you with such a pleasant experience. Thank you!!

February 18, 2018

"Awesome!!!"

- KatD

Best car buying experience ever!! Everybody I dealt with was very professional and friendly. The whole process went very smoothly and I was in and out in no time. I bought a 2018 Ford Edge and love it. I will definitely recommend Bredemann Ford to my friends and family.

Chester Gilbert
Steve Travnik
Other Employees : Steve Settler
Feb 20, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Congratulations on your new Ford Edge! We are so happy to know you had such an enjoyable shopping experience. We wish you many miles of care-free driving! Thank you Kat!

February 16, 2018

"Service "

- Mike C

Terrific service scheduled by sales staffer Chester Gilbert and appointment follow up by service rep Mike Reyes. They had a loaner vehicle available when I dropped off my C Max. Mike had a quick analysis of my issue and was resolved swiftly. Had my vehicle ready in two hours.

Chester Gilbert
Feb 20, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

It's so great to read about your expeirence. Thank you for your kind words and wonderful ratings!

February 14, 2018

"great"

- Paul Simmon

Paul was outstanding from our first acquaintance over the phone. His up beat attitude and knowledge of product were above and beyond expected. great job dealership!!

Other Employees : Steve Settler
Feb 14, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Thank you Paul! We are happy to know you had a pleasant and positive experience!

January 30, 2018

"Best service and sales"

- Peggy Prinzi

My husband and I just purchased our third vehicle at Bredemann Ford in Glenview. Paul Ipjian has always been great to work with. He gave us many options and helped us determine the best vehicle for our needs. Also, John Lee was incredibly helpful in helping me navigate the many new tech options on my Explorer. Thank goodness, it would have taken me days to figure it all out on my own! We continue to purchase our vehicles from Bredemann in Glenview because of the exceptional care taken in helping us in sales , the truly great service center, cheers to Mike Reyes, and they truly appreciate their customers.

Other Employees : John Lee, Steve Settler
Jan 31, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Thank you Peggy, for taking the time to post this wonderful review and share your experience with us online. We are so happy to know our staff provided you with such a pleasant experience. We wish you many miles of happy driving and look forward to many more! Congratulations!

January 29, 2018

"Mike was very helpful in getting my Escape back on the road."

- Damon A

I had a check engine light come on in my 2013 Escape and Mike got me in and the car fixed in a day. He set me up with a loaner as I had an appointment that day. Very nice and a pleasure to deal with.

Jan 30, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

We are so happy to know you had such a pleasant experience. We wish you many miles of happy driving! Thank you for your kind business!

January 17, 2018

"Service for a Ford F150 truck"

- fredotto

Paul Ipjian,in sales, helped me on his day off! very nice of him,I will go back to him when I am ready to buy another truck. Mike Reyes,service supervisor, took prompt care of my problem and explained the problem and the solution. He was most helpful.

Jan 25, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

We are so pleased to know Paul and Mike have always provided you with a friendly and helpful visit. Thank you!

January 15, 2018

"Excellence service!"

- Cubsfan823

Mike was extremely helpful, patient, friendly and courteous when assisting me with a few issues I had with my Ford Escape. He worked quickly, was an expert and helping me figure out my problems, and follow-up with me once the initial assessment was complete. I couldn't have been happier with Mike's service!

Jan 15, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

We are so pleased to know Mike provided you with such a pleasant experience. We wish you many miles of happy and safe driving. Thank you!