Bredemann Ford in Glenview

2038 Waukegan Road, Glenview, Illinois 60025

415 Reviews of Bredemann Ford in Glenview

April 03, 2018

"Very helpful in all categories of service"

- happy owner Gail

I was very satisfied with all levels of service I received at this dealership. Chester was very likeable and easy to work with in his approach to selling us a pre - owned Ford Edge and explaining the procedure for turning in our leased car. He found us a car that worked with my needs and budget and it was obvious the dealer had cared for the car. After purchasing, even though Chester had gone over everything with the car, I still had questions about the a few things- the gear shifting and the sync system. Chester returned my calls quickly and was open to me coming back in and reviewing all. He oversaw the service department effort to fix one thing which they did happily and quickly. And John helped me with the sync system as well. I have rarely had so much personal attention at a dealership and my husband and I appreciated that a lot. Gail and Scott Galloway

John Lee
Other Employees : I do not remember another persons name maybe Paul and not sure which John, Ira Schreiber, Steve Settler
Apr 05, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Thank you Gail and Scott for your wonderful review! We are so happy to know our sales and service team were able to accommodate your needs and provide you with the very best visits to our dealership. Congratulations on your new ride! We wish you many miles of happy and safe driving. Thank you!

March 29, 2018

"Mike "Service" Reyes "

- Ford Flex Owner

I began working with Mike in 2014 and each time I call him for an appointment he works with my schedule and makes sure the vehicle is returned to me on time, every time. A big thank you to Mike and the entire service team!

Mar 30, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Thank you! We hope to continue many more enjoyable visits with you!

March 29, 2018

"Mike Reyes-5 STAR-YES!!!!!"

- ford-junkie-

Mike has been my service contact for Host of autos for the past 8 years. A joy and pleasure to work with. A GREAT HELP! Always friendly, courteous. Explains everything thoroughly in terms I can understand.

Mar 29, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Thank you for your wonderful review!

March 27, 2018

"Great teamwork"

- Grateful Mike

Purchased a 2018 Escape- the whole experience was handled very professionally. Everyone involved displayed a great sense of teamwork. Steve T, Chester G, John L and Steve S. If your in the market go see these guys - you won't be disappointed!

John Lee
Steve Travnik
Mar 29, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Congratulations on your new 2018 Escape!

March 21, 2018

"Excellent service!"

- Lovethecar281

The people here were so helpful and nice. Love the car and Edgar went above and beyond to make sure I was truly happy with it.

Steve Settler, Edgar Rodriguez
Mar 22, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Thank you for your wonderful review! We wish you many miles of happy and safe driving!

March 16, 2018

"Great!"

- Kevin W Fuchs

After deciding to purchase a second car, we did a lot of online research on makes, models, and dealerships. We started looking at a CPO Escape on the Bredemann website and reviewing the customer comments we decided to make a visit and check things out in person. Our salesman, David, was a pleasure to work with, as was Steve in finance. The whole experience was a great pleasure! Looking forward to a great continued relationship on the service of our vehicle.

David Ipjian
Mar 16, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

We wish you many miles of happy and safe driving in your new ride! We hope to continue many more enjoyable visits with you. Thank you!

March 13, 2018

"Fast & Efficient"

- niknaks487

I was surprised at how fast it was to purchase a used Escape. We had a very pleasant experience and we're planning to come back soon!

Paul Ipjian
Mar 14, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Congratulations on your new Escape! Thank you for your kind rating and review!

March 12, 2018

"Quick transaction! No hassles."

- Glenguy67

We had leased a 2016 Ford Explorer from Bredemann for three years but wanted to end the lease early to get a different car from them. I thought we might have some problems doing this, but within several hours David Ipjian had found us an Edge we liked and made us a good deal for another 3 year lease. I was also concerned that the Explorer had gotten several dents during the time we had it, but David reassured us that they were minor and could be popped out without a problem. The whole transaction went incredibly smoothly! I was amazed that in such a short time we had gotten another great car from Bredemann. What a pleasure to do business with these people!

David Ipjian
Mar 13, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Thank you for your wonderful business! We are so pleased to know David provided you with such a pleasant experience. We look forward to many more. Congratulations on your new ride!

March 06, 2018

"Good deal, Easy process"

- Jeneane

I bought a used Escape. I needed a car to tow a small boat and wanted to find a compact SUV that would do the job. Paul was knowledgeable and able to provide guidance. He was not pushy either. We worked with Steve for the financing - the process was quick and smooth. Paul needed to follow up with us about something after the purchase, and he followed up as promised.

Paul Ipjian
Mar 08, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Thank you Jeneane! We are so happy to read about your experience. Thank you for taking the time to share with us online. Congratulations on your new Escape. We wish you many miles of happy and safe driving!

March 02, 2018

"Customer for 15 years"

- Bobbie

I brought my car (purchased elsewhere) in to Bredeman for service because it is so close to where I work. Mike was at the service desk and he wrote the work order for my car that day, and every time I have been in for service since then. I have always been treated with courtesy & professionalism, whether I'm bringing my car in for regular service or for unscheduled repairs regardless of how big or how small the problem is. Mike is the reason I have stayed with Bredeman Ford. I know I can count on him to get the job done the right way, and on time each and every time. There are no surprises, He priority is customer service, and he always goes above & beyond. He makes me feel valued as a customer, which is very rare in this day and age. When it was time to buy a new car, I stayed at Bredeman because of Mike. He referred me to Steve Travnik who couldn't have made the buying experience any easier or more pleasant. I look forward to many more years of being a satisfied customer at Bredeman. Ford Thanks Mike!

Mar 02, 2018 -

Bredemann Ford in Glenview responded

Bobbie, we are so pleased to read about your past experiences while visiting the dealership for service and working with Mike. We appreciate your kind business and taking the time to leave us this review and share your feedback with us online. We wish you many miles of happy and care-free driving. Thank you!!