Bredemann Ford in Glenview

FLEET/SERVICE MANAGER
Chester Gilbert, Sales Consultant, Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Chester Gilbert

November 10, 2018

"My new car purchase experience"

- gasronda

My wife and I have purchased many cars from our salesman Paul Ipjian and have never had a bad experience. The entire staff from Management, sales and the service department always treat you with respect. I have had many dealings with Mr. Steve Travnik, Don Young and of course our salesman Paul Ipjian. There are numerous Ford dealers in this area but the respect and their ability to listen to our needs are one of the strongest assets they put forth. I would never entertain the idea of going anywhere else to buy a Ford. They are the most professional dealership that I have ever dealt with.

Don Young
Mike Reyes

October 22, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- Mike M

When I first walked into the dealership I was greeted by salesman Paul Ipjian. As an informed consumer, I told Paul exactly what I was looking for and he immediately went to work helping me find that car. I informed Paul that I don't have a lot of time with my busy schedule and I'd prefer to not 'play games' over the sales price. Paul quoted me a reasonable initial price on the exact car I wanted (which he had to get from a different dealership) and he went over the financing options. The next day my wife and I showed up to test drive a similar suv to the one I was looking to purchase. We were introduced to Steve Travnik, the GM, and a couple other employees. Everyone was very nice, not aggressive or pushy like I've experienced at other dealerships. A week later we purchased the car. This was the most stress free car purchase I've ever experienced. I got the exact vehicle I wanted, hassle-free, at a price I'm very happy with. Thank you Paul, Steve, and the Bredemann team. Highly recommend this dealership!!

October 12, 2018

"Everyone was so kind and made this purchase a “piece of cake"

- Fibromaryann

Recommend Bredemann dealers/ service center highly! Kind and patient service and excellent explanations of everything! Caring, professional behavior!! Number one in my book! Thank you!

Ira Schreiber
Other Employees : Joe Bredemann!!!

New 2019 Ford Fusion, $28530