Brewster Subaru

Fred Fogel, Certified Sales Consultant, Brewster Subaru

Fred Fogel

Certified Sales Consultant

October 23, 2018

"Meet Roy, you'll be glad you did!"

- vintagesoul

My husband recently puchased a new ascent subaru for me. I have to say, the communication between myself and our salesperson Roy Schiller has been amazing. He always called before I could and when I did call he returned my calls within the hour. Note I have been driving Volvos for the last 24 years. I loved my volvos and the service they provided BUT I cannot say enough about how wonderful Roy has been. Hopefully my new subaru will be as wonderful as Roy has been. Thank you

Roy Schiller

October 22, 2018

"Used Forester"

- Mikeyd1287

Anthony was terrific from start to finish. He let the car speak for itself and doesn't pressure you into anything. Very open and upfront about any pricing, fees, and options. He worked with me to fix the scratch on the car I picked out. He gets it and it shows in how he treats people looking for a car. Thank you Anthony. My family and I look forward to picking up our Forester on Wednesday!

Anthony Pilla

October 22, 2018

"Best car experience "

- jbroderick123@hotmail.com

Robyn, Nelson and Rich made my car buying experience a pleasure. They were the best group of people I ever had when purchasing a car. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to buy a Subaru.

Robyn Rey