Brewster Subaru

Nelson Demelo

January 19, 2018

"Great experience"

- Samllewellyn

Buying this car was so easy and stress free! I walked in asked to test drive it, and then said I wanted it and it was mine! Robyn took care of all the paper work including insurance! All I had to do was sign my name and drive my car! Nicest car dealer I’ve ever dealt with..she even answered all my questions and stayed in contact with me through the whole process. Over all it was an excellent experience!

January 17, 2018

"Professional and honest"

- Vincent J DiMella

I shopped a couple of Subaru dealerships in the area. I chose Fred Fogel for his professionalism, his follow up and his focus on finding the right car make and model. I will buy my next car from Fred in the future-hopefully not too soon I am enjoying my Outback so much!

Fred Fogel

January 17, 2018

"They treated me like a valued customer!"

- HappyCustomer

I'm totally sold on Subaru vehicles and this was the fifth Subaru I purchased or leased from this location. They always provide a low pressure, friendly atmosphere and deliver on their promises. The staff- from the sales people to the service department have treated me very well over the years. Overall, it was an outstanding experience.

Danny Gomes